Keyboard/Case Recommendations for Nexus 10

Search This thread

randun

Oct 6, 2009
Hillsborough
www.linkedin.com
I'm looking for recommendations from other users for their top 2 or 3 best keyboard/case combinations for the Nexus 10. I just returned a Minisuit combo to Amazon because the keyboard simply didn't turn out to be as described in the product information. Obviously I should have kept the Minisuit prior to returning it so time is of the essence in getting a replacement ASAP.

Thanks!

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) Using Tapatalk 2

nolz

Aug 8, 2006
Surface

I haven't found anything worth my money yet. I've bought a case and keyboard separately.

I hate to say it but the design of the Surface tablet's keyboard is slick, it provides a front cover and a keyboard all while connecting via its magnetic pogo. I have high hopes someone designs one for the Nexus. Why are we so far behind the ball on this?

randun

Oct 6, 2009
Hillsborough
www.linkedin.com
I hate to say it but the design of the Surface tablet's keyboard is slick, it provides a front cover and a keyboard all while connecting via its magnetic pogo. I have high hopes someone designs one for the Nexus. Why are we so far behind the ball on this?

Now that I've tested two cheap combos that turned out to be the same units but branded differently, I'm going the separate route. Actually Kensington & another manufacturer (can't remember the name at the moment) make what I think are very good keyboards akin to the Surface.

randun

Oct 6, 2009
Hillsborough
www.linkedin.com
I think that the Poetic Keybook Removable Keyboard case is pretty decent. That is the one that I bought which i found here http://www.pctabletcases.com/nexus-10-cases-accessories-guide/. They also have a couple other cases but the reviews on that aren't as good. The Poetic case isn't the greatest case but it does serve its purpose well.

I'm sorry but I didn't have time to look at your link, but is it a case only with no keyboard? If not, I'd really be interested in what you find so 'attractive' about it. I don't mind mentioning this in public bu

randun

Oct 6, 2009
Hillsborough
www.linkedin.com
I'm sorry but I didn't have time to look at your link, but is it a case only with no keyboard? If not, I'd really be interested in what you find so 'attractive' about it. I don't mind mentioning this in public bu

Hit the Submit button by mistake. :) Anyway, Poetic & Minisuit will be reported for potential violation of Seller S&P on Amazon. I'll leave it at that for this discussion. Caveat Emptor...

CRimsonEagle

Feb 26, 2013
+1 for surface keyboard design, I have poetic keybook tho

+1 to this, but I bought the $35 "Poetic Keybook Removable Keyboard" on amazon for the time being.

It has some stupid strap and arbitrary sized keys imo. Also the bluetooth has lag sometimes. I really want them to go the route of the microsoft surface keyboard design. Mainly because of less lag when typing vigorously.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think that the Poetic Keybook Removable Keyboard case is pretty decent. That is the one that I bought which i found here http://www.pctabletcases.com/nexus-1...ssories-guide/. They also have a couple other cases but the reviews on that aren't as good. The Poetic case isn't the greatest case but it does serve its purpose well.