[Q]Any KATA T2 user's here? Need help!

Search This thread

Blabbermawt

Nov 3, 2013
Hello thanks for dropping by on my thread.

Please do help me to unbrick my tablet it's Kata T2 (Fish Tablet).
I've been reading through google for 5hours unfortunately didn't had any best results.

So maybe someone here or if there are any alternative steps to unbrick my tablet that you would recommend. Please do give advice or suggestion.

The problem is I have a "lying android with red triangle logo".

Tried to wipe data & wipe cache and everytime I do a reboot the fish logo appear (default logo) and proceed again to the lying android logo. Could you help me what to do?

If you're asking for a "backup" thing. the answer is NO.I don't have those.. And you might ask for the stock ROM too .. the answer is NO..

So please help me with this.. Thanks!..

jeffbc

Jan 4, 2014
same here

i also have a problem with kata t2. i rooted it with vroot then after it rebooted. the logo comes out but after that the screen goes to black. i know its turned on because i can see the light in the lcd but the problem is it wont reboot normally. i have tried to go to recovery mode data erased it to factory setting even deleted the cache but the problem still remains it wont boot normally and stays in black screen. if somebody would help us it will greatly appreciated. :good:

PS: i ask them if they can provide a stock firmware and the answer is they cant. any tips on how can i get it to boot back to normal? the stock firmware by the way is 4.1.1 jellybean... Happy new year

uzzisero

Feb 28, 2014
just return go to the nearest service center... i have also bricked mine and said to the technician some lies (virus) :). trust me they dont know that you bricked it becauese of rooting it... maybe they just dont care..

uzzisero

Feb 28, 2014
hey i found a new way to unbrick your kata t2. havnt tried it yet but try it!

1. turn off your kata t2

2. press power button and volume down until kata logo (fish) comes out

3. press again power button and volume down you will see the android logo with exclamation point

4. press power button and volume UP and you will go to recovery.... there you would find recover system from back up. click on it.

Just a suggestion ^_^