can I downgrade from 4.4 to 4.2 or 4.3 ??

Search This thread

azz911

Apr 15, 2014
hello there

I just wondering If I can downgrade my firmware from 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 or 4.3 in safe way

because I read that is not safe to downgrade because ,,, you may lose your network access & IMEI & and get invalid SIM !!!
How I can avoid that ???

because I have a big problem I cannot solve it at anyway :crying: I try many rom's (stock rom's & customs rom's like(cm11 )
and the problem not solve it !!!!!

the problem is / I cannot record video (camera video mode) ,,, when I do that the mobile freezing the restart !!! also youtube videos not work !!
and If I play video any video on mobile is freezing and stop working !!!

SO I would like to downgrade my firmware maybe will solve this problem :rolleyes:

or I will wait your help for another way to solve this issue

Thanx

anees02

Feb 9, 2009
Sana'a
Xiaomi 12T Pro
No you can't.. Because you may brick your device.... As long as you are with knox bootloader which came with 4.3 and above... Then you can't downgrade.
But you can reflash the latest 4.4.2 tar file using Odin... This should solve your issues.

azz911

Apr 15, 2014
No you can't.. Because you may brick your device.... As long as you are with knox bootloader which came with 4.3 and above... Then you can't downgrade.
But you can reflash the latest 4.4.2 tar file using Odin... This should solve your issues.

Thank you for your help
But unfortunately I try reflash 4.4.2 many times
And the issue still there:rolleyes:

Can you tell me please what the solution for this problem

azz911

Apr 15, 2014
thanks Guys all of you

Ok let me tell all what I did

every time when I install new rom before that I did factory reset + wipe data & cash

and I install rom from Sammobile and Samsung-update

rom name is / L720VPUFNAE
and second rom is CM11 (custom rom) download it from here
also the same problem not solved !!!???:mad::mad: