Contact images gone from text messages

Search This thread

gonowhere

Apr 25, 2012
Norfolk, VA
Here's the deal, my contact's images are still on my phone in the contacts list and when making calls. But, they are gone from my text messages. I have wiped cache/dalvik, fixed permissions, cleared data from the app, reflashed my rom. Any body hae any other ideas of what might synch the images back up?

JayDubya09

Apr 25, 2012
what rom are you using?

and have you tried removing/re adding or changing the contact picture and see if it shows up?

gonowhere

Apr 25, 2012
Norfolk, VA
what rom are you using?

and have you tried removing/re adding or changing the contact picture and see if it shows up?

I'm on MikG3.11

I haven't done that, most pics are synched from FB and a few are from my gallery but, none are working, its so weird. If I bring up a contact and check our message history from there, everything is right but, if I access the messages from the app drawer or desktop shortcut, no images.

????

pennie77

Mar 15, 2011
gonowhere said:
Here's the deal, my contact's images are still on my phone in the contacts list and when making calls. But, they are gone from my text messages. I have wiped cache/dalvik, fixed permissions, cleared data from the app, reflashed my rom. Any body hae any other ideas of what might synch the images back up?

Mine does that when I fix permissions to fix it go to the file in the pic and select files

2012-04-26_16-54-37.jpg

then set the permissions back to the way they are below

2012-04-26_16-56-23.jpg

That should get them working again.

Reactions: gonowhere

tiho5

Jun 21, 2010
Bulgaria
Mine does that when I fix permissions to fix it go to the file in the pic and select files

View attachment 1026369

View attachment 1026372

I can confirm that this worked with me on ICS.
Just dont know how to:
1. I can select them all
2. But when I press permissions by long press on the list it just changed the permissions for only the file which was just under my finger. Not to all of them.

So I had to do them one by one...
If anybody can instruct me how to change the permission for the whole selections I would be grateful.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gonowhere said:

2012-04-26_16-54-37.jpg

2012-04-26_16-56-23.jpg