vasilisf7

Mar 28, 2012
peiraus
There is 3 files on the link u are giving us
The 1st is the rom the other 2 ar what?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-N7100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

sunilzs

May 10, 2012
Hi i use carbon rom on s3.. now by brother wants to try this rom.. he is not a tech person n so he wont be flashing roms.. I just wanna install a stable rom on his phone.. does carbon rom on note 2 have any issues... On s3 the only issue is sometimes camera fc.. but otherwise this has been best.. but since this guy is not a tech person i looking for a rom with least issues... can someone tell me if there are any issue in this rom?

Dorian Gray

Sep 24, 2008
Carbon Lollipop Update :

On To Sweeter Things http://buff.ly/10JUjdH

This is a great news. I was sure I'd read it sooner or later, but I did not think I would have done so soon.
This deserves a standing ovation:
"Please do not ask when it will be done, because you will either be comically ridiculed or ignored completely."

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Hi i use carbon rom on s3.. now by brother wants to try this rom.. he is not a tech person n so he wont be flashing roms.. I just wanna install a stable rom on his phone.. does carbon rom on note 2 have any issues... On s3 the only issue is sometimes camera fc.. but otherwise this has been best.. but since this guy is not a tech person i looking for a rom with least issues... can someone tell me if there are any issue in this rom?

If you want to flash Carbon you can go completely safe, this rom is the best around, with no issues at all and perfectly suitable for a daily use.
Just an advice: Flash the 2014\09\08 nightly, the last one (2014\09\22) has audio issues.

Nemesis158

Nov 22, 2013
Spokane
Hi there, Im currently running the 11/3 build for my tmobile note 2 and have had good luck so far except for one major problem:
The "phone" app is not responsive to any touch input after initiating a call or receiving one.
IE: i just got a voice-mail. I cant get into my voice-mail on this phone ATM since the lack of touch input means i cannot enter my pass-code for my voice-mail.
i have only used the phone part a few times since getting this phone but it has happened each time i have tried to use it, whether the phone has been on for a few days or just turning it on (fresh full boot). In order to hang up, i have to go to home, slide down the notification tray and hit hang up from there.
Any help with this would be great.

DDPlayer

May 28, 2013
Bonn
Hey there, Sound works fine in 2014/11/01 build for n7100. Rename the file "t03g" in folder "/system/etc/sound" to "n7100" without "". Reboot the Phone and Sound works after reboot!! Enjoy :)

Nemesis158

Nov 22, 2013
Spokane
The 11/3 room was under t0lte on the carbon downloads page. I'm not having any sound issues the problem I'm having is that the phone app locks up once a call is initiated or accepted I.e. If I try calling my voice-mail I am unable to access it as the app does not respond to my attempt to input my password. Is it possible the app is somehow corrupted and if so, can it be replaced?

Nemesis158

Nov 22, 2013
Spokane
It really doesnt look like this phone will be getting any more updates. Im still stuck without a good rom to use because the only one available for download has a massive Touch Input problem in the phone UI. A stable version of Liquidsmooth doesnt present this issue but it doesnt have the fine-tuned customization of Carbon....
Are there no links for older nightlies available? id like to confirm if this is just with the last nightly or not. most other Devs have multiple versions available for download....

yogesh324

Jul 29, 2010
Pune
Hi does anyone have link for the latest nightly build of this rom as the folder on official site is blank for note 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About Carbon

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub. and on our Gerrit CarbonDev Gerrit.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, PA, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.

Features

All of our features can be found on our site here:

Carbon Features

Here are some screenshots:

Carbon Screenshots

Carbon Updates

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Carbon news, updates, contests, and more! Join our completely open Google+ community for insider conversation with devs and other users.

Download Carbon

All Carbon downloads and further information such as features, changelog, and FAQ can be found on our website.

Carbon Downloads

Changelog

For a detailed changelog, check out the changes made each night here:

Carbon Changelog

Support

We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.

2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ

3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.

4) Ask a question on our IRC channel. Connect to #teamcarbon on irc.freenode.net or click here. You'll find several other Carbon fans and usually one or more devs as well. Please be polite.

Who is Team Carbon?

Find out here:

Carbon Team

Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed Carbon, please consider a donation toward this goal. Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy Carbon!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [t0lte/t0lteatt/t0ltetmo/N7100], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    CarbonDev
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-02-07
    Last Updated 2014-07-06
    Well well well, n7100 users, how about getting some Carbon Rom goody on your Note 2's. Probably , I'll be maintaining the N7100's along with other variants, if i get time. I have tested stuff myself and they are almost no issues on N7100. I'll be putting up some test builds here. So i want some feedback from you guys. By feedback I don't mean, "Keyboard FC, please help", "OMG my phone is blasting away". Hell No!!! If you get issues, logcat should be attached along the problems. Else it will be ignored. Let's help each other and make carbon work on your N7100 flawlessly. :)

Here is a test build for N7100 : http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358546811

Let me know if you found any bugs.

Thank you..

Regards,

vishal_android freak

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    First nightly is up for n7100. Go to official download page and grab it ASAP!!! :D
    N7100 and N5110 are fully supported, but still missing 10/02 nightly. Maybe has just failed to build. I think that if a device is going unsupported we would read a post about it.

Everyone got a build on 10/2, accept us (t0lte). I think we may have lost our compiler person ) :

Sent from my T0LTE using XDA Free mobile app

@CarbonDev
    Is there any issue regarding build for t0lte? I wonder because there is no activity from 09/22 till now. Looking forward for a new update.

AFAIK its still supported last build was on 9/22.
    N7100 builds have been disabled due to bug solving that is being carried on.. Once all bugs are fixed, builds will start rolling out
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I appreciatie it. Such a great community. :) So it's time we go official for N7100. Shall we ? :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk