Add ICS Multitask button in Status bar (is this useful..??)

Search This thread

evilisto

Nov 26, 2010
Preview :

how do you think about this mod? i made this mod because i have seen some users want other methods to access ics multitasker instead of key remapping..

i'm still prefer search key remapping or onscreen softkeys so i don't know whether this is useful or not.

please post your opinion or suggestion :D :D

thegtfusion

Jan 24, 2011
Utrecht
Preview :

how do you think about this mod? i made this mod because i have seen some users want other methods to access ics multitasker instead of key remapping..

i'm still prefer search key remapping or onscreen softkeys so i don't know whether this is useful or not.

Looks cool :D . Would like to try it on bugless beast 3rd march nightly :D

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

kyouko

Mar 6, 2010
I like it much better than having the nav bar at the bottom. I can get that extra screen space back if this were implemented into roms.

You should post a how-to so we can mod our frameworks ;)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
AMAZING!!

Man this is simply amazing!! Even better than what I suggested in your remap thread because this way multitask can be accessed from every where in the UI!!

Absolutely brilliant!

And as the poster before me said, now we can regain the space used by navbar at the bottom! I now set it up so that it disappears on landscape ( using your other thread ;) ) but with this we can go full screen!

Would love to have a How-To mate :)

Thank you very much for your amazing efforts and mods :D

Last edited:

rocket999

Aug 19, 2011
I think it's kinda cool! I know I can just long press home, but I would also like to be able to do it from here.

309041291a

Dec 29, 2011
This is actually REALLY cool! All your "useless" mods are from useless :). You're a brilliant modder. Only problem with this is you can't use it when playing a game aha

Nexus S (GSM i9020a)
AOKP (Milestone 4)
Air Kernel (3.45)
OC 800/100 (Lionheart)
Live OC 113 (noop)

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
I'm not trying to troll or anything, but how (or why) is this better than just long-pressing home key? Am I missing something or?

I can only speak for myself, but the time it takes to long press to bring up the recent apps feels like an eternity to me. I prefer button remapping or on screen keys to the long press. I like the looks of this mod, I'd have to give a go personally to realize if I preferred it over one of the other methods.

raducux

Dec 14, 2010
Samsung Gear S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
doese'nt work on 4.0.4

is this great mod workin' on the 4.0.4 update as well ? or does it need to be updated ?
i tried it after the update and my notification bar dissapeared...and the system ui FC s a lot.... had to restore

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Preview :

thank you for good responses :)
    i made this mod for some roms : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23644426

and guide will be added soon.. (not difficult at all :D)