Obtaining HTC One X Diag File to Manage S-OFF!!

Search This thread

fstluxe

Sep 15, 2009
New York
Okay Guys,

Xmoo have managed allot of good things and pointed us in the right direction! and that is, we need a:

HTC Sensation GoldCard + HTC One X diag file to S-off our hboot.

The HTC DIag files should be Availible for some Repair centers and Could be leaked as its been happend with Xmoo's team.

Xmoo's team can NOT give this file out since someones Could loose his job if this happens. So we must find our own way to obtain this DIAG file.

HTC sensation TOpic:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1058918

THis is to show you guys there are ALLOT Diag files leaked for HTC, so there is 100% sure a way to let this happen for the One X which will give us S-OFF
Hi, Here is my heist of various s58 Diagnostic NBH files. To use them for unlocking and S-OFF, a HTC Factory SmartCard or XTC Clip is required.

If you dont have the necessary hardware, these are still good for the following:

- Clear User Security Code
- Clear Call Timers
- Viewing Device Info (CID etc.)

Using these files will reset your device to factory state so be careful.

Here is a complete list of the s58 Files contained in this package:

Android:
---------
Desire, Desire HD, Desire S, Desire Z / G2, Incredible S, Inspire 4G (AT&T), Nexus One, Wildfire S and Sensation.

Windows Mobile 6.5:
--------------------
HD2, HD2 (TMOUS), Touch Diamond 2, Touch Pro 2 and Touch Pro 2 (CDMA).

Windows Phone 7:
------------------
HD7, Mondrian, Mozart and Trophy.

As you can see, the Diag files are Leaked for almost every HTC device, So it could also be leaked for the One X !

Last edited:

Juanig

Mar 12, 2011
Madrid
No signed javacard would be needed then? what hardware will we need? Y cable + card reader + sensation´s goldcard?

Reactions: teemo
G

GuestK00371

I managed to make an acct. That's the easy part because I'm from Hong Kong, but the problem is that it needs 2000 credits to download the file while it only gives you 800 when you register.

fstluxe

Sep 15, 2009
New York
I managed to make an acct. That's the easy part because I'm from Hong Kong, but the problem is that it needs 2000 credits to download the file while it only gives you 800 when you register.

Send this person a PM and talk with him. maybe the file is fake.. you never know. Make sure its okay and talk with this person :)

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
Impossible lol. His register and last log in date are on 2012-06-26.
We have to download the file by ourselves.

but if youre from hong kong then you can read what is says.
on page 60 there also is a attachement.
cnt seem to figure out what it is, could you look?
also you mention ou need 2000 points but only get 800 for registering.
doesnt it state how you can get more points to reach the 2000

G

GuestK00371

but if youre from hong kong then you can read what is says.
on page 60 there also is a attachement.
cnt seem to figure out what it is, could you look?
also you mention ou need 2000 points but only get 800 for registering.
doesnt it state how you can get more points to reach the 2000

Well... I have to break their rules to do so, by making 3 accts, then open 2 meaningless thread which there'll be an attachment selling with 800 points. Eventually 1 acct will be able to get 2400 points and I'll be able to download it.
Sounds really insane, but that the only way to get the attachment ASAP.
Which page are you talking about? There's only a single page in the thread.

fstluxe

Sep 15, 2009
New York
Well... I have to break their rules to do so, by making 3 accts, then open 2 meaningless thread which there'll be an attachment selling with 800 points. Eventually 1 acct will be able to get 2400 points and I'll be able to download it.

what is a accts

wschm123

Jul 10, 2011
江苏南京

Okay Guys,

Xmoo have managed allot of good things and pointed us in the right direction! and that is, we need a:

HTC Sensation GoldCard + HTC One X diag file to S-off our hboot.

The HTC DIag files should be Availible for some Repair centers and Could be leaked as its been happend with Xmoo's team.

Xmoo's team can NOT give this file out since someones Could loose his job if this happens. So we must find our own way to obtain this DIAG file.

HTC sensation TOpic:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1058918

THis is to show you guys there are ALLOT Diag files leaked for HTC, so there is 100% sure a way to let this happen for the One X which will give us S-OFF

As you can see, the Diag files are Leaked for almost every HTC device, So it could also be leaked for the One X !

can you send this person a PM.

hi i am an chinese 2000 points need 2 yuan
Equal to about $ 0.3
But at least 10 yuan recharge takes about $ 1.6
If you need this file
I want the way to seal the deal
But only need this file is useless
Also need a white card
Hoping to find a path to go s-off

As you can see, the Diag files are Leaked for almost every HTC device,

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009

oeps my bad,
i whas looking at this site: http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-5208528-1-1.html
that one has a attachment on page 60.
all these chinese sites look the same to my dutch eyes:p

Reactions: paranoid365

g3rm3n

Jul 8, 2012
Accounts.
And a update, It's impossible to get the attachment now, as the admin of the forum set the limit that all attachments needs 2000 points to download, and that I can't sell attachments due to my member status.

Could you send a message to admin of forum to explain importance of file for us ?

FordSierra88

Aug 1, 2009
Hello Guys,

I have registered at the forum to download the file. Unfortunately, it does not work or someone has another idea?
Sorry for my bad Englisch.

XDA%201.jpg

XDA%202.jpg

XDA%203.jpg

HebeGuess

May 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Okay, I'm chinese. i registered on the forum.. It seems you need not only enough points to download the attachment, required special user groups. AND they way to get to 'downloadable' group should be through 'donate'. SAD

Reactions: FordSierra88

fstluxe

Sep 15, 2009
New York
hi i am an chinese 2000 points need 2 yuan
Equal to about $ 0.3
But at least 10 yuan recharge takes about $ 1.6
If you need this file
I want the way to seal the deal
But only need this file is useless
Also need a white card
Hoping to find a path to go s-off

As you can see, the Diag files are Leaked for almost every HTC device,

Dont worry about a white card, gold card I will take care of that.

You can.help us by getting the diag file. What do you need, ,1,6 dollar?

Pm me the diag file I will test it with my gold card.

And update you guys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For now there is no use of a goldcard.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

It's not that they don't use the "gold card" system anymore, it's that they changed the way how a microSD is consider as a gold card/smart card.

You have to understand how XTC works. XTC is a HTC factory test SIM(or "MAGA SIM", "white card", "smart card", you name it) emulator, that's why when it's with the gold card, you can use S58 system to remove the security lock(S-OFF) as the phone think it's been repairing by a legal repair center. We could make fake gold card by ourselves was because someone reverse engineered the HTC gold card system.

In short, in the old system(before One X, from Dream to Amaze 4G), a gold card alone can:

* Flash any RUU regardless the CID. (As Super CID)
    * Use S58 data but with limits. (Can't clear security flag, aka S-OFF)

A white card/factory test SIM + gold card:

* All the things listed above.
    * Full S58 functionality. (S-OFF, carrier unlock)

HTC should aware of the existence of XTC for long, but they decided to take action till the One series.

The Java Card is used as the new smart card/gold card system:

* It's a HSM that has extra security against crypto key dumping. (can try side-channel attack tho)
    * The PKI private key was generated with card's RNG, so no API to read it out directly.
    * With a counter system in it. (Yes it does, just the number is usually 500 or more afaik, don't have one in my hand so can't analysis.)

The counter limited the number of times it can be use to lower the damage if it got stolen, and it can be reset with the correct private key.(which should be different from the main key, much easier to crack if you are good at HSM stuff.) Models w/o a SD slot can use it with OTG cable with microSD reader. All the older white card/gold card/MAGA SIM won't consider as a smart card on newer devices.

In short, in the new system(after Amaze 4G, since One X), a java card/new gold card alone can:

* Flash any RUU regardless the CID. (As Super CID)
    * Full S58 functionality. (Incl disabling security flag.)

Here people on XDA always try to achieve S-OFF with the software-solution, while there's a always a market that does the opposite. There's nothing magical. As long as you have a working HTC factory java card and the correct S58 data for that device, you can S-OFF it within secs.

I'm not sure how long this post will stand, as there are many HTC RD's here on XDA and they might have it deleted. They don't like people poking around with their zen thing, such as this or stole their RUUs from their servers. And I doubt they will ever give us the option to S-OFF in anyways, otherwise the CID/carrier lock thing will be pointless, and the market will f*** up.

EDIT - Just confirm it works for Sensation and later.
    I couldn't put it any better, even if S-OFF stays a dream I'll always be grateful for how much you've done and so should everyone else. You're still around helping even after endless lines of people beg for a file after you've explained why you can't release it. Can't help but think if I was in your position I would've up'd and ran already. Anyway, cheers! :)

Thx for the support guys!!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
    As the one X uses emmc i'm going to buy a one X with broken screen on ebay and remove the emmc with a hot air rework station so it can be connected to an sd/mmc reader.

Once connected it will allow a complete dump to be saved, from there we can try to manipulate the hboot / security flag and have s-off.

Another advantage is that we will then know where the emmc balls are connected to any passives / pads, possibly allowing a juopunutbear wire trick style unlock ;)
    After searching for an hour I finally found someone who understands what is s-off and he has done it for previous HTC devices. Basically he has enough knowledge. This is what he said about s-off:

" for few devices its software work and for your device its both hardware and software. S-off for HTC one x isnt out yet and no1 has come to me for s-off HTC one x. Since u came ill give it a try to find out how to do it". He was asking me about my hboot versions and he knows the advantages of s-off and the fact that jb requires specific cid. Then o told him that does it have anything to do with goldcard or java card?. "he said that ya. It can be made. I'll make it. I will search for everything and will let you know within two days."
    I am not letting my hopes high because many of the devs here tried to do s-off like xmoo. If they couldn't do it I don't think he can. But m happy that at least he knows all the things. Let's hope guys.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
    Could XMoo be an employee of HTC whose job is to keep us from S-Off?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

YES I AM Sorry guys!
    http://www.playandroid.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/*****-Please.png