[PORT][JB][BETA] MIUI5 v3.3.1 b1 [4.2.2 coming!]

Search This thread

emwno

Aug 30, 2011
Islamabad
I guess users just want everything working from the beginning and don't wish to help out at all and just complain through the thread and PM's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

acfAwfwj

Information:
This is a MIUI5 Port from the Xiaomi M2. This is still in Beta and may not boot as of yet. Require GN users to test and logcat on issues. This is going to exist just to give you a taste of MIUI5 as the official build will be out in a few months.

Do not ask for ETA's. This is a work in progress.
Other variants will face development once the beta is finished. Do not ask about it.
Remember, Projects die when people don't support them.
Make sure you read the "Working/Not Working" lists and understand them before installing.
This can in no way brick your device. Only report bugs that are not already listed. Thank you!

Working
You tell me

Not Working:
You tell me

Download:

{New}
Beta 1 - http://d-h.st/8nb

{Old}
---

Changelog:

• 18 March 2013 [Beta 1]
Initial public beta

Last edited:

glasoner

Dec 13, 2010
Re: [PORT][JB][BETA] MIUI5 v3.3.1 b1

I go to try it.

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2

Ashtrix

Dec 21, 2010
waiting for an beta version, Miui from xiaomi would be awesome :good: !!

Garner

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2009
C:\windows\system32\
Re: [PORT][JB][BETA] MIUI5 v3.3.1 b1

Can't wait for beta 2 let's all do the best we can to encourage and help this new developer/development.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

mert2go

Aug 11, 2011
miuiandroid.com provides at the moment only miui v4 roms. This thread is about miui v5 which is only available for Xiaomi Mi2.

Reactions: daryelv

emwno

Aug 30, 2011
Islamabad
Install android sdk. Find adb.exe if on windows. Run adb logcat > logcat.txt in cmd and send me the result file

Garner

Oct 25, 2009
Sorry but i have ever only done logcats when a device is booted never booting so if someone wants to tell me have to do one ill surely post the log.

At the moment it just shows that it is waiting for the device

Last edited:

X1iser

Apr 5, 2009
Connect your device with an usb cable, boot and
Code:
adb logcat > logcat.txt

:)

With wich baseband radio this rom can be run? Latest 4.1.x or 4.2.2 ?
For debug I think is important no?

Last edited:

Garner

Oct 25, 2009
Connect your device with an usb cable, boot and
Code:
adb logcat > logcat.txt

:)

With wich baseband radio this rom can be run? Latest 4.1.x or 4.2.2 ?
For debug I think is important no?

Thanks i have done that but it just hangs on waiting for device when its on the gold xiaomi screen. i pull logcats off daily so i know my drivers are installed correctly etc :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I guess users just want everything working from the beginning and don't wish to help out at all and just complain through the thread and PM's.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

acfAwfwj

Information:
    This is a MIUI5 Port from the Xiaomi M2. This is still in Beta and may not boot as of yet. Require GN users to test and logcat on issues. This is going to exist just to give you a taste of MIUI5 as the official build will be out in a few months.

Do not ask for ETA's. This is a work in progress.
    Other variants will face development once the beta is finished. Do not ask about it.
    Remember, Projects die when people don't support them.
    Make sure you read the "Working/Not Working" lists and understand them before installing.
    This can in no way brick your device. Only report bugs that are not already listed. Thank you!

Working
    You tell me

Not Working:
    You tell me

Download:

{New}
    Beta 1 - http://d-h.st/8nb

{Old}
    ---

Changelog:

• 18 March 2013 [Beta 1]
    Initial public beta
    Could you maybe upload the rom to something like mega or some other file hosting site? I'm having difficulties downloading the rom.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4nopa0wim3bdu6/maguro_signed_081814_132826.zip?dl=0
    Sorry for delay.
    First impressions on Jason's rom.
    1. Its 4.4.4 android.
    2. No google appls. I dont know which gapps to install, should be for 4.4.
    3. Very fluid, but an alert message shows often saying unfortunately the process.com android phone has stopped, but when push OK button it goes on working. Weird!
    4. UI is fine but there are a lot of chineese appls. to uninstall.
    5. Wireless, BT and data work. phone and contacts work also.
    6. Once rebooted but i think it was an exception.
    Appreciate if other users share their impressions.
    Edit: I could not install google play store even i try two different 4.4 gapps one for miui 4.4. I think rom is not yet ready for daily usage but is hopefull for gnex users who looking for a kk miui rom.
    Just to let you guys know there appearently already is a 4.4 MIUI rom for the Gnex. So considering that V6 is based on 4.4 my guess is the chances are bigger then 0% atleast.
    It's a patch rom created by a forum member there, but it's on the official download page.

http://www.miui.com/thread-1862144-1-1.html