[Q] Apps pretend to switch to last app, but stays in current app

Search This thread

Iceman248

Jun 13, 2009
I've been experiencing this strange issue that I've never seen on any phone before. Nothing has happened recently to coincide with this.

The animation where the app shrinks away and then is replaced with app I'm fast switching to appears, except the same app comes back, as if it was fake switching apps. I don't do anything to cause this. It just randomly happens quite frequently.

Any thoughts?

Stock 4.4.2, rooted. Xposed. GravityBox

samwathegreat

Apr 17, 2010
I've been experiencing this strange issue that I've never seen on any phone before. Nothing has happened recently to coincide with this.

The animation where the app shrinks away and then is replaced with app I'm fast switching to appears, except the same app comes back, as if it was fake switching apps. I don't do anything to cause this. It just randomly happens quite frequently.

Any thoughts?

Stock 4.4.2, rooted. Xposed. GravityBox

Temporarily disable Xposed / GravityBox and see if these issues disappear. Post back, and we may be better able to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Iceman248

Jun 13, 2009
I temporarily disabled GravityBox and it was fixed. Great, right? So I enable again and it still works. Awesome! Fast forward to this morning, it's back. ?