[Q] Xperia ZL problems

Search This thread

Mastatrasta

Aug 15, 2014
Hello I know this is a website for moding phones, which I plan to eventually do however My Xperia ZL is on the stock ROM atm and is 4.4.2 OS. I am having two problems and would like help deciding if it is software or hardware related. First my device will randomly turn itself off and restart from once to 40 plus times whenever I restart my phone. Once it finally stops restarting though, usually after 3 days max it works fine until I restart it again it will not restart on me if i am talking on it or using it. I also have an audio playback problem that occurs in both streamed songs from pandora and using the walkman or google apps on the phone. Both through headphones and the external speaker the audio will cut out and a screech or some other noise will come out and then the song will continue again. Any assistance will be appreciated thanks.

tyagss

Jun 23, 2011
Hey, there seems to be mixture of hardware and software problems. To isolate the issue, have you tried doing a Factory Reset ?

Hello I know this is a website for moding phones, which I plan to eventually do however My Xperia ZL is on the stock ROM atm and is 4.4.2 OS. I am having two problems and would like help deciding if it is software or hardware related. First my device will randomly turn itself off and restart from once to 40 plus times whenever I restart my phone. Once it finally stops restarting though, usually after 3 days max it works fine until I restart it again it will not restart on me if i am talking on it or using it. I also have an audio playback problem that occurs in both streamed songs from pandora and using the walkman or google apps on the phone. Both through headphones and the external speaker the audio will cut out and a screech or some other noise will come out and then the song will continue again. Any assistance will be appreciated thanks.