Daiso USA: Cushioned case $1.50 each B5 size, zippered! =O

Search This thread

adorable

May 29, 2012
http://www.daisojapan.com/c-198-cushion-cases.aspx

Just an example of what you can get in store (online has no quantity 1 orders =( ), Daiso USA carries foam cushioned, zippered cases that's about the perfect size for the Nook Tablet (B5 size case). Nice for the price. Very lightweight, and naturally, not going to be designed for heavy banging about, but enough so you don't worry when the Nook is being carried around in a bag, etc.

innumerabilis

Dec 14, 2011
I've seen those in the Daiso in Singapore, but I dismissed them as being too thin to give much protection for my Nook Simple Touch, much less my Nook Tablet. A padded envelope would offer more protection...

Keithn

Feb 24, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I use a belkin netbook sleeve for mine, it's a little too big so I can store charger and sdcards on the opposite side of the screen. I do also have an otterbox case on it so I'm not worried about protecting anything other than scratches on the nook.

adorable

May 29, 2012
Been using the Daiso case for a few weeks. Nearly perfect fit, light, doesn't harm the Nook, and adds the bit of protection and secrecy I'm after. Along with the Nintendo Wii strap and Daiso screen protector film, perfect accessory for a sleek tablet carry. Disappears into the background in the case, easy to carry, and overall nice.