[INFO] stock Firmwares 4.0.4 for SGH-T989 update UVLH1 available in Kies

Search This thread

mojorisin7178

Yes you are right the baseband is new as well and it is UVLH1 the kernel version is 3.0.8 I guess I will give this a try for a week completly stock then back to good old AOKP. I just like trying the stock stuff. I gotta say I was very impresed with the first version of ICS that we got. I didnt even root it or anything till AOKP was official for the t989. I got super good battery life and everything was stable so lets see if this update holds up. Good job samsung.

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I already got the uvlh1 system folder with the apps, libs, build prop, and etc and also the .tar. I took the radio and made a flashable zip of it its in the dev section. I tryed to upload it on dropbox but it said the file is too large. Which is the best file sharing site so i can upload the large files so i can post it here ? But i guess the devs already has it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

nightfox11

Apr 30, 2010
Venice
Could someone extract the ISIS app so I can try it out on my T-Mobile S3 ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

fenrirx4

Apr 4, 2011
Pennsauken
just updated from stock rooted and i've noticed that the notification bar's clock is slightly larger, the wifi calling icon has changed, the power bar in the notification bar have also changed and seem faster at starting bluetoot, wifi settings. and i can confirm that the change is 4.0.4

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts