How can I get this on my phone

Search This thread

bigdreco

Mar 4, 2010
Puyallup
I was going back and forth with a iPhone user.. And she texted me this.. (look in the upper left corner)..
How can I get something like this or better??

Yea.. I'm talking about the Seahawks logo..

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1391288650961.jpg
    1391288650961.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 383

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
Idk but I'm guessing it's some team app or NFL app for team news or team info. It's probably some app notification for whatever team you select as your favorite team. Look in the play store for some team apps.

BableMan

I was going back and forth with a iPhone user.. And she texted me this.. (look in the upper left corner)..
How can I get something like this or better??

Yea.. I'm talking about the Seahawks logo..

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm pretty sure you'll just need the right launcher and icon pack, I'd assume themer would do it although it might take some tinkering. They had to jailbreak their iphone to do it so that took a little tinkering too...

EDIT - The idea above me is probably easier :)

GallardosEggrollShop

Oct 27, 2007
The Hill
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

mrrobc97

Feb 22, 2011
Tucson
Well lets see...think about an icon that always pops up in that area because of a system function/app notification you're currently using (i.e. wifi calling icon). If you have the skills then you would find that specific notification .png icon in that apk file then replace it with whatever icon/picture you want. Just make sure its a .png file and its resized to whatever size the original icon was.

Sent from my Blutiful Note3