[Q] Hipstreet Flare 2 - 9DTB7 Need Firmware

Search This thread

fruv

Aug 9, 2012
I have a Flare 2 and it keeps going into the recover screen. I've tried all the options including factory reset and it doesn't get me out of this loop. Looks like I'm going to need to reload the ROM. Anyone know where I can find either the original image or point me to a compatible ROM? CWM says it's not compatible :(

FLARE2

Mar 30, 2014
Found firmware!

I have a Flare 2 and it keeps going into the recover screen. I've tried all the options including factory reset and it doesn't get me out of this loop. Looks like I'm going to need to reload the ROM. Anyone know where I can find either the original image or point me to a compatible ROM? CWM says it's not compatible :(

Found firmware, but cannot post links yet.

FLARE2

Mar 30, 2014
I think this firmware is for batch 1113HEN200 and older, meaning november 2013 and older.

jackal4321

Apr 27, 2014
hey guys, i had previously downloaded the update from their site before it went down, that fixed the boot loop for the Flare 2.. I don't have the original file but here is what was on the root of the memory card from when i did the job.
there was a special button combo i had to do at boot to force it to update. maybe holding up on volume and power at same time. keep the update.zip zipped up. the other 3 files should be loose (all go in the root of the card) good luck

www(dot)mediafire.com/download/u5bu68ffsr3dwh9/factory_update.zip

Reactions: rcolucci1

ella11

May 14, 2018
The button combo that worked on my flare 2 was hold down the volume up and power for 10 seconds, then, while still holding volume up, hit power six times. Be patient. Then put your SD card holding the files in (from the mediafire link above), choose boot from EXT. Be patient again. Then take the SD card out, and choose the reboot option. Power on and you should be back in business.

Reactions: rcolucci1

rcolucci1

May 11, 2020
'factory_update' apk worked on my Hipstreet Flare 2 HS-9DTB7-8GB 9" tablet.

May 2020 and 'factory_update' apk worked on my Hipstreet Flare 2 HS-9DTB7-8GB 9" tablet. As instructed put on SD card and boot from EXT. Thank you very much!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys, i had previously downloaded the update from their site before it went down, that fixed the boot loop for the Flare 2.. I don't have the original file but here is what was on the root of the memory card from when i did the job.
    there was a special button combo i had to do at boot to force it to update. maybe holding up on volume and power at same time. keep the update.zip zipped up. the other 3 files should be loose (all go in the root of the card) good luck

www(dot)mediafire.com/download/u5bu68ffsr3dwh9/factory_update.zip
    The button combo that worked on my flare 2 was hold down the volume up and power for 10 seconds, then, while still holding volume up, hit power six times. Be patient. Then put your SD card holding the files in (from the mediafire link above), choose boot from EXT. Be patient again. Then take the SD card out, and choose the reboot option. Power on and you should be back in business.