Galaxy Note Aluminum Bumper Case

Search This thread

lexi250

Jun 25, 2011
Toronto
Found these images from a Taiwan forum, bumper is probably made in China and I do not know where you can buy it. No idea on the price either.

Hopefully it will hit eBay soon.

T2JHOeXl0XXXXXXXXX_!!352916916.jpg

mobile01-9361f5211e2c0c356e8397458a2a9d54.jpg

mobile01-8ef87b32f6d85c83316c3cb70af8f02c.jpg

Reactions: sapiora and JLG1985

LuXuEuX

Nov 22, 2010
Akiba 80usd shipped by ems!! Several color to choose from!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

Last edited:

epicfailguy2

Jan 3, 2009
The gunmetal one looks really good. It's just sad that those "kock off" brand of akiba only sells in black or pure silver on ebay (for the S2).
I think It'll be the same for the note.

Personally I am awaiting the sweet-armor case (with grained aluminium finish, much cleaner than akiba or SZLF) for the note since the SGS2 one looked so good but was available only too late : http://www.ebay.com/itm/METAL-ALUMI...sesPouches&hash=item2c606a0c73#ht_4478wt_6358

Of course that is only if the VERUS flip leather case does dissapoint me :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Tee3D

CyberGhos

Jun 1, 2010
Memphis, TN
The way it looks, there is no cut, no open gap. How are you going to install on the phone? I think it looks good but only concept, not doable. :confused::confused:

lexi250

Jun 25, 2011
Toronto
^^:confused::confused:

Anyway, saw it available on eBay. Search for "Luxury Metal Aluminum Case".

Totally a AkiBa 3C case knockoff, I wonder if they put any protective liner inside the case to protect the phone from rubbing against the aluminum case.

I'll wait for AkiBa 3C case instead.

Dannyboy2609

Dec 1, 2011
Chinese knock-off eh...
item . taobao . com/ item.htm?spm=1104a9vW.1-b23qr.3-4SJBLc&id=13870303589
150 HKD ~ 20 Bucks , care to give it a try ? I can't post a link yet , so would you please

Final5k

Aug 5, 2009
Well hopefully some seller will sell it on Ebay! I'm really interested to get on...but only via Ebay.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found these images from a Taiwan forum, bumper is probably made in China and I do not know where you can buy it. No idea on the price either.

Hopefully it will hit eBay soon.

T2JHOeXl0XXXXXXXXX_!!352916916.jpg

mobile01-9361f5211e2c0c356e8397458a2a9d54.jpg

mobile01-8ef87b32f6d85c83316c3cb70af8f02c.jpg
    The gunmetal one looks really good. It's just sad that those "kock off" brand of akiba only sells in black or pure silver on ebay (for the S2).
    I think It'll be the same for the note.

Personally I am awaiting the sweet-armor case (with grained aluminium finish, much cleaner than akiba or SZLF) for the note since the SGS2 one looked so good but was available only too late : http://www.ebay.com/itm/METAL-ALUMI...sesPouches&hash=item2c606a0c73#ht_4478wt_6358

Of course that is only if the VERUS flip leather case does dissapoint me :D
    I just saw (and bought) one of the SZLF aluminum bumpers for the Galaxy Note for sale today - they're actually quite nice.

The phone is secured to the case with a thin frame that (EDIT: not magnetic, just flexible "latch"), so it's easy to remove. The fit is snug but not tight - there's a bit of movement possible.

Here's a couple of pics of the SZLF package and the bumper along with my new metal battery cover. The battery cover is slightly thicker than normal so the lens is well protected.

Ignore the back cover description - it's a chinese product so the description isn't actually for the bumper :rolleyes:

EDIT: attached a few more detailed pics of the bumper + metal battery cover. Note the earphone hole is larger than stock - I used a round file to widen the hole so the bumper now accommodates earphones with somewhat larger bits of plastic around the 3.5mm plugs (eg. Earsonic SM3's v1).

EDIT 2: there was just a hint of movement with the bumper, so I padded the inside a little more to make the fit tighter (not visible in the shots).
    SZLF feedback

Just received the SZLF one and wanted to share this with you...

PROS:
    - Don't click power/volume buttons when grabbing my phone anymore out of my pocket (oh how I hated that) :D
    - Look nice / Feel solid (add some metal to all this plastic...) :cool:
    - Easy to put on/remove (as video shows it) and no, it does not scratch the bezel :)

CONS:
    - Does not protect back of the phone/camera :confused:
    - Some thick 3.5 jack won't plug in anymore :(
    - It seems it reduces WIFI/GSM reception a bit when you put that on :mad:
    while waiting for my red battery cover to arrive...

img4923.jpg

img4924o.jpg

Where can I find sweet armor? I found only SZLF..:eek: