[Q] External 2 Internal App

Search This thread

Distracto_01

Jan 25, 2014
I have a china Feitneg H7189 Smartphone with a pretty low memory and decided to give this app a try.
The following are some details of my phone:

Internal space: 0.98GB
Phone Storage: 1.70GB
Sd Card: 16GB

So i partitioned my Sd card creating two primary partitions and one of them ext2 so that i could use with External2Internal App. I downloaded the app and configured it correctly, selected the necessary options such as "At boot" and swapped the sdcard with the memory.

Everything ran smoothly and brilliantly until i got two problems!
1) Every photo i take gets duplicated on the SD Card and on the Phone/internal memory which is very annoying to have a duplicate photo of everything.
2) I recently needed to turn off my phone which i rarely do to change the battery as i have 2 battery's and forgot to charge one of them. When i installed the other fully charged battery and turned on my device all the apps i downloaded where missing? ! Its as if the External2Internal App did not work. so i tried to manually go and arrange the settings again and try to make the swap again, but that did not work. I am going to flash my phone again and re-root it again to have a clean phone.

So basically my question is. Is there a way that i can arrange the problem of external2internal that when i turn off the phone my apps disappear, or do you recommend me using any other application which could help me swap my sd with my phones memory?

Thanks !