Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

galinha

Feb 25, 2005
Hello :

I will love to have kit kat on my Flex.
No OTA
No custom rom .

Im in Portugal my Flex is unlocked to all networks.

Can you help ?

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Can be ported to d555? Any ETA?
already unroted...

I Want kit Kat..

You do realize that no one here is some executive for lg who knows this right? You're asking cellphone fans to tell you insider information that in sure most employees for lg don't know. You may as well ask who's going to run the super bowl so you can place your bets now and get rich.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
already unroted...

I Want kit Kat..

You joined this forum in 2005 and have over 600 posts. You should know where certain posts belong (This is the general section, yet you posted a question here even though there's a Q&A section). You also asked for an ETA, You should know that members should never ask for ETAs.

Once we have a custom recovery (If you would have spent a little time looking in the development section, you would quickly realized that we don't have a custom recovery yet) i'm sure it could be ported. We all want KitKat, but sitting around and making pointless threads (like this one) isn't going to make it come any faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    already unroted...

I Want kit Kat..

You do realize that no one here is some executive for lg who knows this right? You're asking cellphone fans to tell you insider information that in sure most employees for lg don't know. You may as well ask who's going to run the super bowl so you can place your bets now and get rich.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
    already unroted...

I Want kit Kat..

You joined this forum in 2005 and have over 600 posts. You should know where certain posts belong (This is the general section, yet you posted a question here even though there's a Q&A section). You also asked for an ETA, You should know that members should never ask for ETAs.

Once we have a custom recovery (If you would have spent a little time looking in the development section, you would quickly realized that we don't have a custom recovery yet) i'm sure it could be ported. We all want KitKat, but sitting around and making pointless threads (like this one) isn't going to make it come any faster.
    Nothing for D955 & D958.

Only available for Korean and AT&T models right now.