[Q] Has anyone of you had tried out using a stylus on tab 2 P3100?

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5402212

Hey guys,
I am planning to buy a stylus for my GS Tab 2 P3100, so I just need your advice, whether should I invest in buying a stylus?

Actually I want to use my tab as a note pad or note book for noting down important stuffs, you guys tell me, do stylus work well on our tab? As I am low on budget, so going to buy a not to costly stylus, is it worth or useless?

Thanks in advance, Hoping for some positive replies.:victory:

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
I got a soft tipped one from the gas station for $3 and it works fine. Its all metal and has a conductive but soft nub on the end.
To be honest I don't use it much since I can type faster and clearer than I can write. Plus I rest my hand on a surface when writing or drawing.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Oh. I have a 3113 but they use the same screen.

D

Deleted member 5402212

I got a soft tipped one from the gas station for $3 and it works fine. Its all metal and has a conductive but soft nub on the end.
To be honest I don't use it much since I can type faster and clearer than I can write. Plus I rest my hand on a surface when writing or drawing.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Thank god, someone replied. :p

Can you please post the picture of stylus? And of what brands is it?
Just one more thing, whether stylus is responsive on your tab screen, I mean you can write with it on your Tab like wise you write on a paper, without any error or break, in a constant flow?
Actually I need it to take note as I am a bit lazy with in built keyboard. :D And seriously I dont want to waste my money over it even if its relatively cheap So i need advicd, I just can spend about 3-4 $.
THANKS.

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
Yeah, I'll find it and scribble some scribbles for you this afternoon when I'm off work.

I'll get a pic of the package in the gas station too, great excuse for s beer run.

D

Deleted member 5402212

Yeah, I'll find it and scribble some scribbles for you this afternoon when I'm off work.

I'll get a pic of the package in the gas station too, great excuse for s beer run.

Haha that would help me better. Take your time & scribble something good :p
PS- Dont take much time :D

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
:rolleyes: look at me.
BRO I really need to order it ASAP.
Please don't forget it today. :cool:
Pen and barcode info.
I can't find mine atm but this is the one I've used that works.

vybaju2e.jpg
gezumypu.jpg

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
As long as its metallic based and conductive, you should be good.
Anything that works on iPhone screens should work on tablets

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

:rolleyes: look at me.
    BRO I really need to order it ASAP.
    Please don't forget it today. :cool:
    Pen and barcode info.
    I can't find mine atm but this is the one I've used that works.

vybaju2e.jpg
    gezumypu.jpg