Request: Galaxy s5 Phone icon

Search This thread

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
hey guys i need the original icon of the galaxy s5 phone call (green) show me what you got then i will ask for better quality thanks! :eek:

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
You could have downloaded the S5 firmware or a ROM to find this

Attachments

• ic_launcher_phone_icon_S5.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Bezalel321

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
I Dont know how to do it but my good friend maybe you can give me the internet massage and alse too? :good:

Well no one knows how to do it the first time. But a forum search often has finds the answer. Or simply attempt doing it.. something like this isn't much more than opening a compressed file within a compressed file. It's the best way to learn.

Of course you can just request the icon too. But then you have to wait until someone has time to help. And you don't learn anything along the way.

Cheers

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
Well no one knows how to do it the first time. But a forum search often has finds the answer. Or simply attempt doing it.. something like this isn't much more than opening a compressed file within a compressed file. It's the best way to learn.

Of course you can just request the icon too. But then you have to wait until someone has time to help. And you don't learn anything along the way.

Cheers

Thats the only thing i am missing, you gave me a good file which has the best quality for the icon, and the only i found was not the original, i only ask you to help me i will own you, i need just the camera, internet, massages. and thats it.
if you can help me i would be very happy. :crying:

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Thats the only thing i am missing, you gave me a good file which has the best quality for the icon, and the only i found was not the original, i only ask you to help me i will own you, i need just the camera, internet, massages. and thats it.

If 1% of the people who owe me followed through, I'd be very happy myself.

Attachments

• S5_icons.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
You want this one then -

Attachments

• ic_launcher_browser.png
    ic_launcher_browser.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 369

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
yes this one but i need it in zip file please And it should be 192

Bezalel321 said:
hey i responded check it

Bezalel321 said:

Man please this is the last thing im waithing :crying

he was suppose to send me calculator and internet icons of galaxy s5 that is 192x192 pixels. he had it good quality anyone know
what his facebook or something? (fffft)

man i beg you help me

Okay, enough is enough. Stop deluging me with PMs. Or the redundant requests in multiple threads, I won't be reading them.

I've spent an inordinate amount of time trying to help you with something that you are unwilling to search for yourself. Or even download after I gave you a link to the original files.

If you are only happy with a certain size of icon, why didn't you say so at the start? You are wrong about the earlier icon being from a S4 and I am not going to further indulge you because you find it onerous to drag and drop an icon into a zip file. Seriously? You're unhappy because the icon you asked for is not compressed?

Attachments

• sbrowser_icon.png
    sbrowser_icon.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
Okay, enough is enough. Stop deluging me with PMs. Or the redundant requests in multiple threads, I won't be reading them.

I've spent an inordinate amount of time trying to help you with something that you are unwilling to search for yourself. Or even download after I gave you a link to the original files.

If you are only happy with a certain size of icon, why didn't you say so at the start? You are wrong about the earlier icon being from a S4 and I am not going to further indulge you because you find it onerous to drag and drop an icon into a zip file. Seriously? You're unhappy because the icon you asked for is not compressed?

Thanks for responding, im looking for the ORIGINAL galaxy s5 icons, i worked hard to find some icons but you
have the original ones, i want to thank you for helping me my first and i will search for the calculator 192x192x by my self. thanks a lot. i wish you good luck and i cant thank you enough.

Last edited:

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014

You have to help me to get the calculator its the last thing

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014

plaese i need the calculator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You could have downloaded the S5 firmware or a ROM to find this

I Dont know how to do it but my good friend maybe you can give me the internet massage and alse too? :good:

Cheers

If 1% of the people who owe me followed through, I'd be very happy myself.

You want this one then -

yes this one but i need it in zip file please And it should be 192

Bezalel321 said:
    hey i responded check it

Bezalel321 said:

Man please this is the last thing im waithing :crying

he was suppose to send me calculator and internet icons of galaxy s5 that is 192x192 pixels. he had it good quality anyone know
    what his facebook or something? (fffft)

man i beg you help me