[07/13/10][SUITE 1.2]Windows Phone 7 theme for Thottlelauncher by fireslave

Search This thread

Creutz

Feb 15, 2008
Wow, just amazing. Well well, the music+video hub need some more work, I now it is only a beta but maybe in a future release. Then I have some thoughts about the picture tile, one only see the top of the picture when one quite often have focus in the middle, which means one do not see so much of the actual picture. A solution could be to make TL resize the pictures somehow so they fit in to the tile or will this make the picture look squeezed? Some small bugs here and there, the bottom and upper taskbar disappear somtimes and I did not manage to add a game in the game hub. In conclusion, this theme has real potential and I look forward to future releases. A nice addition would be to have facebook integration but that maybe is to much to ask for at this early stage.

Last edited:

msoccer2

Nov 7, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
This is great! I just have a couple of suggestions:
Changeable links for tiles &
Search key integration.

This is great for a beta version, can't wait for future releases

fadimo305

Sep 5, 2009
awesome i tried it on my Touch Pro runs GREAT, NO LAG
also you shoould add more things to the theme

APBilbo

Aug 28, 2007
Madrid
He Arley! Great work :).

edit: Oh! BTW, change the thread title... I think people will think this is still not released :). Set it to [BETA] or something timilar ;).

Here you have a little patch I've made.

It provides:
- All contacts hub at the end of the favorites HUB. (you will have to scroll contacts to the right.
- Pictures page using the pictures path from the config.

Instalation:
- Override the files inside your WindowsPhone7 theme folder with the ones attached

Hope you like it ;)

Attachments

• WindowsPhone7_patch_APBilbo.zip
    27.7 KB · Views: 2,478
Last edited:

dhankster

Jun 21, 2009
Thanks for this APBilbo, Can you tell me how do i add pictures to this new pictures hub ?, I tried adding through throttle config / pictures, Still dont see them on new page, Is it possible to make make one for the music section also ,as it stands it just goes to my media player, if its not too much hassle mate, thanks

msoccer2

Nov 7, 2009
San Antonio, Texas

edit: Oh! BTW, change the thread title... I think people will think this is still not released :). Set it to [BETA] or something timilar ;).

It provides:
- All contacts hub at the end of the favorites HUB. (you will have to scroll contacts to the right.

Instalation:
- Override the files inside your WindowsPhone7 theme folder with the ones attached

Hope you like it ;)

Where do i extract the files to?:confused:

APBilbo

Aug 28, 2007
Madrid
Thanks for this APBilbo, Can you tell me how do i add pictures to this new pictures hub ?, I tried adding through throttle config / pictures, Still dont see them on new page, Is it possible to make make one for the music section also ,as it stands it just goes to my media player, if its not too much hassle mate, thanks

Wich value have you setted in the config dialog? You have to selected the containing folder of the pictures (it's not recursive). For example if you have the fotos in "\Storage Card\myFotos\*.jpg"

Then you have to set the path in the config to "\Storage Card\myFotos"

About the music... I'm thinking on a way to have that done. Currently TL only controls media players, but only can grab little information from them (like querying the DB of music in the system). Though, it may be posible to make a page with links to playlists....

Where do i extract the files to?:confused:

Extract them inside your computer, then copy all of them to your device in the folder \Program Files\ThrottleLauncher\WindowsPhone7\

Casey_boy

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2010

It provides:

@APBilbo,

Awesome :) addresses a couple of issues with this theme. Only thing I'd say is the list in the all contacts page starts too low in the page (i.e. there is a lot of space at the top). Also, the pictures hub - can you force the orientation of the pictures? At the moment, I have landscape photos being displayed portrait (i.e. rotated).

Casey

vader165

Nov 28, 2008
The ATL
absolutely great start. i think that 2 live tiles need to be added: marketplace like that looks nice and internet explorer tile as well. it might be good if the me tile didn't have the flame skull. i know you like it by my friends got creeped out... :rolleyes:

games tile doesn't work, pictures doesn't, and people tab doesn't seem to work either. i know it'll wow my friends until they dig into it, but it certainly is a fantastic start and if these are fixed i will proclaim it amazing.

APBilbo

Aug 28, 2007
Madrid
@APBilbo,

Awesome :) addresses a couple of issues with this theme. Only thing I'd say is the list in the all contacts page starts too low in the page (i.e. there is a lot of space at the top). Also, the pictures hub - can you force the orientation of the pictures? At the moment, I have landscape photos being displayed portrait (i.e. rotated).

Casey

Yeah... I also noticed the big space at the top... It's because it's integrated with the favorites contacts.. Though I think it can be solved ;).

About the pictures... TL display the pictures directly the way they are stored... Doesn't take in account any rotation flag, sorry...

Thanks man its great!!!

I'm glad you like it :). I hope Arley will integrate them into his next release...

msoccer2

Nov 7, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
absolutely great start. i think that 2 live tiles need to be added: marketplace like that looks nice and internet explorer tile as well. it might be good if the me tile didn't have the flame skull. i know you like it by my friends got creeped out... :rolleyes:

games tile doesn't work, pictures doesn't, and people tab doesn't seem to work either. i know it'll wow my friends until they dig into it, but it certainly is a fantastic start and if these are fixed i will proclaim it amazing.

You can change the pic on the me tile from throttle config.
have you tried APBilbo's patch. Fixes parts of pictures and contacts tiles

G

GuestK0081

[BUG] : it seems that when you put tiles as shortcuts for programs on the today screen, it enables some sort of horizontal scrolling for the tiles.

kikko2003

Jan 3, 2010
hi. i have installed your theme on my HTC HD2. all run perfectly but there is two bugs

1) text (sms) button go to email application and not into sms application
2) pictures tile not enter in pictures album. not run

thanks for your great work

Mario Lisi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Suite 1.7 available here

Last video...
    NEW VIDEO 1
    Thanks to CableKevin for the video.

VIDEO 2

VIDEO 3

Windows Phone 7 Series Theme!! for all windows mobile devices:cool:

This is a theme for the new and fast ThrottleLauncher 1.1.10 BETA version.

Hi people

WHATS NEW

* New bing page
    * New music page(for 1.2)
    * Added settings shortcut on programs page(for 1.2)
    * Added wifi, bluetooth indicator and operator name on taskbar
    * Improved notifications(Now they are centered)
    * Fixed some problems with qvga and wqvga devices.
    * Improved code (Great speed performance)

ALREADY WITH 1.0 VERSION

* Scrollable home page
    * Animated real contacts on homepage
    * Animated pictures tile with differents thumbs from selected folder
    * Animated Me tile
    * You can choose your own photo for the animation
    * Animated contacts name for People page
    * People page
    * Games page
    * You can choose a xbox live Avatar
    * Six colors for the tiles(Blue,Orange,Red,Green,DarkBlue,Yellow)
    * You can use original wm taskbar
    * Original Windows Phone 7 footer
    * Battery indicator(Thxs to HDOwner for the graphics)
    * Little clock
    * You can add your favorites apps on home page

HOW TO INSTALL

1) You will need ThrottleLaunchwer 1.1.10 beta, download and install that
    2.) Download the ZIP file given below and move the extracted WindowsPhone7 directory on your phone to \Program Files\ThrottleLauncher\Setups\
    3.) Go to Start menu and start ThrottleConfig. Select Windows7 in Themes.
    4.) Go to Start menu and start Throttle Launcher
    Thanks to extrapurifier for write the install guide

That's all for the moment I think:)
    wteflt.jpg

Finally

Download
    http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2010/07/13/version-1-7-windows-phone-7-suite-for-throttlelauncher.html
    Please don't Mirror the file

Icons and wallpapers!!

I spend a lot of time in this protect, if you like it please consider to make a donation

I'll wait your feedback!!

bye
    the music header i post didn't work, i'll update another one it works

Nice:p. I like it