[Rom]02/08/11 Alex-V 1.0 original Gingerbread Sense (2.3.3) Build 3.14/A2SD/DATA2EXT

Search This thread

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
How can this be better can you explain for a noob

it have powersave govenour (245 mhz on screen of) and instead of inteactiv (245 mhz and direct to 998 mhz) on screen on it use ondemand govenour (it use all mhz...its a bit smoother...because not direct to 998 mhz)

i feel that battery is better with this

with kind regards..Alex

Nemo0815

May 19, 2008
I just did a wipe (from Clockwork mod 2.5.0.1) of this Rom, wiping Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Afterwards i was stuck in a boot loop at the quietly brilliant screen and couldn't even enter the Recovery anymore :(

Had to run a RUU and reroot the phone using unrevoked. I had your latest flash update and powersaveing installed, is there something that can be done wrong when wiping (on the Hero that was never a problem)?

Pnaky

Jul 4, 2010
Prague
www.pnaky.com
Hi Alex,

could I flash 1.7 over 1.62 which I has actually installed? I wasn't wipe all data from phone and made clear installation. Is there some possible problems?

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
I just did a wipe (from Clockwork mod 2.5.0.1) of this Rom, wiping Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Afterwards i was stuck in a boot loop at the quietly brilliant screen and couldn't even enter the Recovery anymore :(

Had to run a RUU and reroot the phone using unrevoked. I had your latest flash update and powersaveing installed, is there something that can be done wrong when wiping (on the Hero that was never a problem)?

Mmhh..never have a problem with flash...maybe there was something wrong with wipe..but dont know why you cant access recovery..who knows...

With kind regards..Alex

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
Hi Alex,

could I flash 1.7 over 1.62 which I has actually installed? I wasn't wipe all data from phone and made clear installation. Is there some possible problems?

I always wipe before flash and use my backup from market for data and apps..

But you can try...make a nandroud backup before...

With kind regards..Alex

PTKDev

Apr 1, 2009
Rome
ptk.dev
Battery performance is good?
I use maclite 0.8 but battery is very bad, if i use seesmic for 30min (with 3g) the number of % scale 100% to 90% @ 30min =/

this have better performance?

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
Battery performance is good?
I use maclite 0.8 but battery is very bad, if i use seesmic for 30min (with 3g) the number of % scale 100% to 90% @ 30min =/

this have better performance?

I dont have any problems with battery... :)

With kind regards..Alex

dennis.l

Dec 7, 2007
Thx Alex for the update to 1.7. I am using it with the battery mod and transparent theme. working good after 2 days only one FC so far. only bug I found is sometimes the phone rings. but it stays at the lock screen. I have to unlock the phone, then I can see the swipe down to answer option.

Also, I am thinking of installing s-off. does it affect this ROM in anyway?

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
Thx Alex for the update to 1.7. I am using it with the battery mod and transparent theme. working good after 2 days only one FC so far. only bug I found is sometimes the phone rings. but it stays at the lock screen. I have to unlock the phone, then I can see the swipe down to answer option.

Also, I am thinking of installing s-off. does it affect this ROM in anyway?

I think this fc come from the theme...i have no themes installed..only battery mod and normal launcher transparent and have no probs if the phone ring..maybe its the other lockscreen...

S off...sure you can...no problems with the rom...

With kind regards...Alex

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
Only for Info Ad free (ad blocker) from Market works now also with Desire (in the past we have problems with update the host file) :)

with kind regards..Alex

Top Liked Posts