[Q] HELP !! Xperia M hard locked(I think i'm sure with it!!)

Search This thread

formsarun

Oct 29, 2012
I have a xperia M (C1904 ) indian version, i tested a rom which asked me the code to unlock, as i tried for 5 attempts, its not showing any left attempts.

Rooting status:
Bootloader unlocked allowed: Yes

in SIM Lock
[x] Network 0
[x] Network subset 0
[x] Service provider 0
[x] Corporate 0
[x] SIM 0

I also tried to put the original firmware (.ftf file) of this still its in same state?
What should i do now? Any help would be great for me now!!!

Ben Ling

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I have a xperia M (C1904 ) indian version, i tested a rom which asked me the code to unlock, as i tried for 5 attempts, its not showing any left attempts.

Rooting status:

in SIM Lock
[x] Network 0
[x] Network subset 0
[x] Service provider 0
[x] Corporate 0
[x] SIM 0

I also tried to put the original firmware (.ftf file) of this still its in same state?

tried flashing 4.3 ftf ?

try your sim card on other phone,see if it works or not.

formsarun

Oct 29, 2012

Rooting status:

in SIM Lock
[x] Network 0
[x] Network subset 0
[x] Service provider 0
[x] Corporate 0
[x] SIM 0

I haven't tried the 4.3 ftf file, but the sim card is working fine. More over the device is not locked to any network.

Shazam_strikes

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Bro if you are on locked bootloader than its better to take your xperia to service center and can you post a screenshot or pic something

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

formsarun

Oct 29, 2012
Surely i will try it and keep it posted. Thank you for spending your valuable time.
I have tried with other Sim card too but its not getting signal for Sim card. It says like invalid sim. And I checked with another phone of same model, its showing same [x] network and other things same but there is no problem with that one. Any other possible way to find what is the problem.??

Top Liked Posts