[WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.9.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
Excited for the next release. AOKP features has been what made me go back to Domination, but the status bar is aligned strange which makes me want this again :/

Sent from my Nexus 4

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Is there a way to get out of tablet UI? sorry if it has been asked before I'm coming form AOKP I want to test this ROM

EDIT: Never mind i just read through the thread and realized it was asked two posts before mine *facepalm*

Last edited:
First of all, I need to say that I'm on 4.2.2 radio/bootloader/kernel and I clean install everything (even wiped SD card).

Bugreport:

AOKP:
  • Kill-All button toggle does not work. Kill-All always shows. (Settings-ROM Control-General UI)
  • Custom boot animation does not open anything when tapped. (Settings-ROM Control-General UI)
  • Settings-ROM Control-Lockscreen is empty.
  • Settings-ROM Control-Power Menu is empty.
  • Enable bar toggle does not do anything (Settings-ROM Control-Navigation Bar)
  • Navigation bar height/height landscape/width doesn't do anything. Can't change nav bar height. (Settings-ROM Control-Navigation Bar)
  • Changing Combined bar width port/Combined bar width land/Nav Button Transparancy results in ROM Control force closing (Settings-ROM Control-Navigation Bar)
  • Configure widgets doesn't do anything (Settings-ROM Control-Navigation Bar)
  • Settings-ROM Control-Toggles is empty
  • Pressing Settings-ROM Control-Weather results in force close.
  • Pressing Settings-ROM Control-Vibrations results in force close.

CM
  • In Settings-System-Power Menu there's a User Switcher checkbox which doesn't do anything

PA
  • Pressing the Recent Apps button while in recents window will kill apps one by one (I think this is a PA feature; I don't think this is necessary with a Kill-All button available).
  • In Expanded Desktop mode, after unlocking the device from the lockscreen, the screen jumps a little because the status bar was showing in lockscreen.

P.A.C.
  • Opening included SuperSU results in this prompt: "There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!" (which means no root access out of the box)
  • I don't know if this is exclusive to P.A.C. 4.2.1, but using 4.2.2 radio broke all sensors (proximity, gyroscope, ambiance). Flashing the sensor fix, fixes this problem, but made Wi-Fi can't connect.
  • Bootanimation still says SAMSUNG! :D

My personal wish-list of a franken-ROM like this:
  • PA's PIE along with TabletUI (dual-panes in Settings and Gmail,etc) and per-app-navbar/statusbar-colors
  • AOKP's 4-column Quick Settings
  • AOKP's Transparent Nav Bar + Status Bar (PA is able to do this, but needs to extract manually install PA Preferences app from PA ROM)
  • AOKP's Ability to change Nav Bar heights (PA is able to do this, but needs to extract manually install PA Preferences app from PA ROM)
  • CM's apps (File Manager, cLock widget, DSP Manager, Apollo music player -although I don't use it, but it's the nicest "stock" player of any ROM)
  • CM's Kill-All button (I can't think of any more CM's compelling features that's not already on PA/AOKP :p)
  • Statusbar in Expanded Desktop mode! (I requested this feature in PA thread but was ignored :()

I think P.A.C. is a great effort! I'll be supporting this ROM development. Kudos to you, sir!

Last edited:

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
Excited for the next release. AOKP features has been what made me go back to Domination, but the status bar is aligned strange which makes me want this again :/

Sent from my Nexus 4
dont worry aokp features will be here very soon need to finish some stuff before releasing it
First of all, I need to say that I'm on 4.2.2 radio/bootloader/kernel and I clean install everything (even wiped SD card).

Bugreport:

AOKP:
  • Kill-All button toggle does not work. Kill-All always shows. (Settings-ROM Control-General UI)
  • Custom boot animation does not open anything when tapped. (Settings-ROM Control-General UI)
  • Settings-ROM Control-Lockscreen is empty.
  • Settings-ROM Control-Power Menu is empty.
  • Enable bar toggle does not do anything (Settings-ROM Control-Navigation Bar)
  • Navigation bar height/height landscape/width doesn't do anything. Can't change nav bar height. (Settings-ROM Control-Navigation Bar)
  • Changing Combined bar width port/Combined bar width land/Nav Button Transparancy results in ROM Control force closing (Settings-ROM Control-Navigation Bar)
  • Configure widgets doesn't do anything (Settings-ROM Control-Navigation Bar)
  • Settings-ROM Control-Toggles is empty
  • Pressing Settings-ROM Control-Weather results in force close.
  • Pressing Settings-ROM Control-Vibrations results in force close.

CM
  • In Settings-System-Power Menu there's a User Switcher checkbox which doesn't do anything

PA
  • Pressing the Recent Apps button while in recents window will kill apps one by one (I think this is a PA feature; I don't think this is necessary with a Kill-All button available).
  • In Expanded Desktop mode, after unlocking the device from the lockscreen, the screen jumps a little because the status bar was showing in lockscreen.

P.A.C.
  • Opening included SuperSU results in this prompt: "There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!" (which means no root access out of the box)
  • I don't know if this is exclusive to P.A.C. 4.2.1, but using 4.2.2 radio broke all sensors (proximity, gyroscope, ambiance). Flashing the sensor fix, fixes this problem, but made Wi-Fi can't connect.
  • Bootanimation still says SAMSUNG! :D

My personal wish-list of a franken-ROM like this:
  • PA's PIE along with TabletUI (dual-panes in Settings and Gmail,etc) and per-app-navbar/statusbar-colors
  • AOKP's 4-column Quick Settings
  • AOKP's Transparent Nav Bar + Status Bar (PA is able to do this, but needs to extract manually install PA Preferences app from PA ROM)
  • AOKP's Ability to change Nav Bar heights (PA is able to do this, but needs to extract manually install PA Preferences app from PA ROM)
  • CM's apps (File Manager, cLock widget, DSP Manager, Apollo music player -although I don't use it, but it's the nicest "stock" player of any ROM)
  • CM's Kill-All button (I can't think of any more CM's compelling features that's not already on PA/AOKP :p)
  • Statusbar in Expanded Desktop mode! (I requested this feature in PA thread but was ignored :()

I think P.A.C. is a great effort! I'll be supporting this ROM development. Kudos to you, sir!

u will need to make a new list for the next release :p
next release i will switch to LG bootanimation

Reactions: elzafir

magestic1995

Jun 18, 2011
Any ideas when the next update will be? Also will nightlies be with this rom? Really love it just waiting to see more updates.

KingOfThaJungle

Oct 4, 2011
New York, NY
My install button stopped working??? And I know its not a hardware issues cuz that "area" of the screen is responsive when running any other app. And also, the install button will not work in both landscape and portrait modes, which places the button in two different areas of the screen, so it has something to do with a settting or an option I may have applied/unchecked... The cancel button works just not the install and just FYI, I've reinstalled the ROM(w/o system format or factory wipe though) and I've cleared both cache and dalvik cache, and I've fixed permissions, and issue is still present...any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated, TIA!

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
My install button stopped working??? And I know its not a hardware issues cuz that "area" of the screen is responsive when running any other app. And also, the install button will not work in both landscape and portrait modes, which places the button in two different areas of the screen, so it has something to do with a settting or an option I may have applied/unchecked... The cancel button works just not the install and just FYI, I've reinstalled the ROM(w/o system format or factory wipe though) and I've cleared both cache and dalvik cache, and I've fixed permissions, and issue is still present...any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated, TIA!

I think you have pie trigger as bottom of screen
Pie can intercept touch response

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

S1nc3r3

Dec 29, 2010
That happened to me before on a different ROM do you have GMD gestures on your phone if so did able or uninstall it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

KingOfThaJungle

Oct 4, 2011
New York, NY
Onibabar Update Disables INSTALL BUTTON

That happened to me before on a different ROM do you have GMD gestures on your phone if so did able or uninstall it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Nah but i figured it out, and my bad, but it had nothing to do with this ROM, it was actually an update to a 3rd party app. Search results of my issue displayed screen filter apps being the cause, which I have none, but the latest version of Onibabar allows the battery bar to be placed on either left or right side of the screen now, which when selected disables the INSTALL BUTTON.

Wolfy9247

Apr 6, 2012
San Marcos, TX
I don't know if it's been reported yet, but whenever I go to Settings > Display > Brightness the "Settings" will crash. The same happens with Sound > Volumes. I'm still able to change the values elsewhere, just not in the settings. In addition to this, is there any way to change the haptic feedback sensitivity? Compared to other ROM's it feels like when I press the keys it's a lot lighter.

Last edited:

CrazyTechnoBoy

Jul 10, 2010
Denver
Re: [ROM 4.1.2 - 4.2.1] JELLYBAM - v4.1.0 [17/01] [Jewel] [PA.AOKP.CM10]

Confused. I went to both links provided in last few posts and Dont see anything about them being "frauds" of some sort. What am I missing? I always use jamies ROM, haven't used this, but still curious what this "turn of events" is.

From my Evo LTE, yup.

In the thread drmclove69 was talking about, the OP of that thread posted this:

Haha you serious? Idea? Jelly bam ripped all of our code and is now getting banned from xda for it

this is how jellybam is developed
fork code from our git
change pacman strings to jellybam https://github.com/iGio90/packages_apps_Settings/commit/1f0e42d23da5be0940cc50bf6c2a6a8604396350
ask for donations

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Confused. I went to both links provided in last few posts and Dont see anything about them being "frauds" of some sort. What am I missing? I always use jamies ROM, haven't used this, but still curious what this "turn of events" is.

From my Evo LTE, yup.

In the thread drmclove69 was talking about, the OP of that thread posted this:

Haha you serious? Idea? Jelly bam ripped all of our code and is now getting banned from xda for it

fork code from our git
change pacman strings to jellybam https://github.com/iGio90/packages_apps_Settings/commit/1f0e42d23da5be0940cc50bf6c2a6a8604396350
ask for donations

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: scottspa74

stubborn_d0nkey

Dec 12, 2010
Mostar
Gonna update today with full aokp stuff and 4.2.2 sorry for the delay

Awesome! Don't worry about the "delay", if we can't wait a few days we don't deserve this :p

Btw. Do we have to be on the 4.2.2 radio and bootloader to update?
[*]PA's PIE along with TabletUI (dual-panes in Settings and Gmail,etc) and per-app-navbar/statusbar-colors
This is already here. For most of it you need the PA apk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

P A C man ALL IN 1

untitled-2j1rg9.png

ZGQR7kSh.jpg

Description
    After months of work, the long awaited PACman 4.2 rom is ready for public released. This is still work in progress WIP and there are many missing parts. Though the rom is rock stable for average users. We are working on it daily to fill the missing parts.
    Now what is PACman? The idea was to remove the need for a hunt of rom and cure flasholicsm by providing everything xda has in rom development in a single bloat free rock stable rom. This is the FIRST rom of its kind with a hybrid framework consisting on cm10.1, AOKP and AOSPA. What makes PACman unique is this perfect blend of all of these. Be informed PACman is not a "git cherry-pick blahblah yeee i am a dev donatezzz me" rom. It took a LOT of work of thinking behind to merge the frameworks in the right order.

Features
    Hybrid Framework

CM10.1

AOKP MR1

AOSPA 3.00

Per App DPI

Per App Color

Pie Controls

cLock

Hardware Key Control

Any Widget on lockscreen

CM Profiles

Lock Screen Shortcuts

Lock Screen ring target

Fresh compiled CM10.1 kernel

Init.d Support

Everything cant be listed here go check it out

A LOT more to come

Recommended Installation Procedure

Coming from another Custom ROM:
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    • Format /System (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

Coming from Stock Samsung ROM:
    • Root Phone - Get CWM Recovery
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    • Format /System (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

Updating from previous version:
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

Downloads
    Pacman
    Gapps

Changelog
    Build 19.9.1
    PA 3.00
    fixed status bar with colour
    added aokp navigation bar
    added hardware key custom action
    added clear all button in recent apps
    a lot of under the hood changes

Initial Release

mako_5iscid.png

Have You seen this long Customization section? you will be amazed
    Q8CQQOL-ffJsXXNXn9crlKdJBoogCUKpSh4AvXjLZO4

Special Thanks to
    szl.kiev and Team
    Teamhacksung
    Codeworkx
    CyanogenMod Team
    AOKP
    Paranoid Android
    Bugs and Requests
    Missing Part in Rom Control
    Performance Settings from AOKP FC from RC (make a shortcut and it will work)
    Hey you stole the idea from jellybam!

Sent from my supernexus s3 with :
    Sotmax v14
    Last Siyah kernel
    Jb Domination
    Jkaymod

fork code from our git
    ask for donations

Gonna update today with full aokp stuff and 4.2.2 sorry for the delay

Reserved for old builds