[MOD][ICS]All Custom Xperia MDPI

Search This thread

BandenX

Nov 10, 2011
Surabaya
I've tried multi custom and quick panel. Both are working fine and it's so cool. Unfortunately, my titanium backup didn't work. Even I redownload from the market. It said insufficient free space. But when I check my free space, it has >100MB free space in internal memory, >2GB of free space on sdcard and > 700MB of second partition of sdcard (I used link2sd).
Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-06-18-13-13-23.png
    Screenshot_2012-06-18-13-13-23.png
    45 KB · Views: 141

Raptor_3000

Jun 7, 2012
I've tried multi custom and quick panel. Both are working fine and it's so cool. Unfortunately, my titanium backup didn't work. Even I redownload from the market. It said insufficient free space. But when I check my free space, it has >100MB free space in internal memory, >2GB of free space on sdcard and > 700MB of second partition of sdcard (I used link2sd).
Any help would be appreciated.

You must delete all files with the name of TB (*. odex) from date\app. It wokrs!

I install 1 and app kill mod, I have 2 bags: led notification not works and i cann't change sound of notification.

Last edited:

andro-SYR

May 2, 2012
the stock volume steps is suck ,the ringer still load even at the last step, anyway this mod didn't fix it.
thanks anyway cus ur mods very helpful "reboot, screenshot, ETC...

Black_jackss

Aug 25, 2011
Pekanbaru
The screenshot option is missingmyou can enable it by flashing the framework-res.apk from Screenshot mod
The long press app i can't find the solution,it has to be sth wrong with the android.policy.jar :)
Hope Lasan fix it soon

melander

Dec 31, 2011
Parañaque
Thank you very much for this mod,
Skip track via long press of volume buttons is what I have been looking for to complete the functionality of the LWW.

boyq

Apr 20, 2012
8. ALL IN ONE
- add reboot on power menu
- add reboot into recovery on power menu
- add screenshot on power menu
- 30 step volume media
- 30 step volume call
- 15 step volume notification
- skip track via longpress volume
- LED
- Longback to kill apps
- delete odex file
- slide lockscreen

- anim lockscreen
- sense recent app
- more

What's anim lockscreen?
There's no way for wave lock screen to work w/ long backpress killapp and screenshot in powerbutton?

Till-Kruspe

Mar 19, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
8. ALL IN ONE
- add reboot on power menu
- add reboot into recovery on power menu
- add screenshot on power menu
- 30 step volume media
- 30 step volume call
- 15 step volume notification
- skip track via longpress volume
- LED
- Longback to kill apps
- delete odex file
- slide lockscreen

- anim lockscreen
- sense recent app
- more

What's anim lockscreen?
There's no way for wave lock screen to work w/ long backpress killapp and screenshot in powerbutton?

It the number 5. Animation Lockscreen...
apparently lasan just made with standard slide lockscreen...

Reactions: boyq

BandenX

Nov 10, 2011
Surabaya
You must delete all files with the name of TB (*. odex) from date\app. It wokrs!

I install 1 and app kill mod, I have 2 bags: led notification not works and i cann't change sound of notification.

Can you be more specific? I can't finf file location. Did you mean /data/app? What file should I delete?

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

Raptor_3000

Jun 7, 2012
Can you be more specific? I can't finf file location. Did you mean /data/app? What file should I delete?

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

Delete all files titanium backup from directory : data\app
If you use lucky_patcher delete file com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup-1.odex from directory data\app!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts