[Q] JB: Volume Rocker Bug

Search This thread

theadamsegal

Jun 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi All,

I have been happily using Thebyani 2.1 with Dorimanx 7.44 but I have noticed a strange issue when trying to listen to media (both on speaker and headset).

The volume rock seems to go through 3 cycles of volume across the entire bar, if the phone is on mute, moving the volume just passed halfway will mute it again. Moving from about 60% to 80% across the bar raises the volume again and then 90-100% is mute.

I have tested this on multiple media apps with the same results.

Has anybody else encountered this issue?

theadamsegal

Jun 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yes I checked the thread, its hundreds of pages but after various searches I cannot find the issue within that thread.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Yes I checked the thread, its hundreds of pages but after various searches I cannot find the issue within that thread.

Well for starters that rom is based on leaked version of JB not public final so it has various bugs including volume rocker.

Change rom to something like Wannam lite, Its based on new final JB and very stable.

Reactions: theadamsegal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well for starters that rom is based on leaked version of JB not public final so it has various bugs including volume rocker.

Change rom to something like Wannam lite, Its based on new final JB and very stable.