Sudden death...

Search This thread

yzT

Dec 6, 2013
My GF's Nexus 5 suddenly died today... She full charged it and 2h later, she was going to use it and realizes it's off. Tried to turn it on, but nothing changes. Attempting to charge it or connect it to the PC don't do anything as well. No led lighting, no vibration...

Just tested to call to her mobile, and I got line lol! However her mobile does not sound nor vibrate. If it had sounded, then it would have been a screen issue.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
My GF's Nexus 5 suddenly died today... She full charged it and 2h later, she was going to use it and realizes it's off. Tried to turn it on, but nothing changes. Attempting to charge it or connect it to the PC don't do anything as well. No led lighting, no vibration...

Just tested to call to her mobile, and I got line lol! However her mobile does not sound nor vibrate. If it had sounded, then it would have been a screen issue.

long press the power button(15-20 seconds). sounds like it might have had an sod.

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
Your girlfriend has a Nexus 5?!? She's a keeper.

Could've been a hiccup. Try to restart. Have you done anything to it?

Sent from The Deathstar

yzT

Dec 6, 2013
Your girlfriend has a Nexus 5?!? She's a keeper.

Could've been a hiccup. Try to restart. Have you done anything to it?

Sent from The Deathstar
we always change phones at the same time, and she buys the same xD

the phone is only rooted and unlocked by CF-Autoroot since the first day (2 months ago). But anything else. Stock ROM, kernel...