[REQ] Music Player for CM Based ROMs

Search This thread

prawin16

Dec 2, 2012
Viper effect not supported on Player Pro app.

Try Player Pro, this is a free version to try it out -

I've been using this app's full version since 4.1.2 and I love it.
It has everything you might need,
- lists (artists, folders, playlist, album etc)
- artist/album art download, you can even manually set and edit details of songs and select art inside the player
- can be used with Viper, DSP Manager as well as Player Pro DSP
- several widgets to choose from
- shake to switch feature

Try it out, you won't be disappointed :cool:

Hi bro I like Player Pro very much but Viper effect is not supported with This player and its working fine with Apollo player... Any advice or any help for me on this plz... I love Player Pro so how am trying to make the viper effect on this plz help me..

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
Player Pro as you suggested was the player i was looking for.
But none of the dsp managers worked with it. Neither Viper Nor Dsp. Then i tried the player pro dsp manager, but that didnt helped.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hi bro I like Player Pro very much but Viper effect is not supported with This player and its working fine with Apollo player... Any advice or any help for me on this plz... I love Player Pro so how am trying to make the viper effect on this plz help me..

Check the following for using Viper with PlayerPro,

• Have busybox installed
  • After Viper FX is installed, switch the FX Compatibility mode to Normal/Compatible (both of them are working for me but try around see if it works)
  • Keep default DSP or PlayerPro DSP Manager enabled in Music Effects (Settings>Sounds>Music Effects)

After doing all of these, play a song and try enabling/disabling or tuning your sound through Viper and see it work ;)
I'm using RR 5.07 with Viper 2.3.2.6 ("Beautiful") with PlayerPro

Last edited:
Reactions: prawin16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can anyone suggest a light Music Player for CM based ROMs. Apollo does the job quiet good. But the album art is a bit pixellated or blurred. Tried a couple of players but if anyone knows suggest me. It would be great if you guys can suggest a player with works very well with 180dp ROMs like RR.

Try Player Pro, this is a free version to try it out - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tbig.playerprotrial

I've been using this app's full version since 4.1.2 and I love it.
    It has everything you might need,
    - lists (artists, folders, playlist, album etc)
    - artist/album art download, you can even manually set and edit details of songs and select art inside the player
    - can be used with Viper, DSP Manager as well as Player Pro DSP
    - several widgets to choose from
    - shake to switch feature

Try it out, you won't be disappointed :cool:
    Can anyone suggest a light Music Player for CM based ROMs. Apollo does the job quiet good. But the album art is a bit pixellated or blurred. Tried a couple of players but if anyone knows suggest me. It would be great if you guys can suggest a player with works very well with 180dp ROMs like RR.

Try wiizm music player, according to me it's better than player pro
    Can anyone suggest a light Music Player for CM based ROMs. Apollo does the job quite good. But the album art is a bit pixellated or blurred. Tried a couple of players but if anyone knows suggest me. It would be great if you guys can suggest a player with works very well with 180dp ROMs like RR.
    Thanks for the share bro.

Try wiizm music player, according to me it's better than player pro

Player is good by its look and feel.. But i prefer the album art to be displayed in a full scale as in stock player and player pro.

Btw, Wiizm Player FC when Equalizer is opened.