MusicBoss Alternative?

Search This thread

CarbonWyre

Feb 16, 2011
Phoenix
Hi guys

Currently have a pebble, and I have been interested in the Gears for a while, however I can't seem to find out if it can control all music apps with metadata much in the same way MusicBoss does on the pebble?

It existing on the Gear would result in an insta-buy for me. You can even switch the app you're controlling direct from the watch app.

http://www.rebootsramblings.ca/n/musicbossforpebble/

I am currently running on a non sammy version of the gear but I'm pretty sure it comes with a "Music Control" app just for the stock music player. Besides that, apps are still being developed considering it hasn't been out for even a month.

fade2black101

Jun 18, 2006
North London
I am currently running on a non sammy version of the gear but I'm pretty sure it comes with a "Music Control" app just for the stock music player. Besides that, apps are still being developed considering it hasn't been out for even a month.

Thanks for the reply, but the music control it currently offers is pretty dire in comparison to musicboss. I will probably wait and see how future development goes, also taking into account the new Android Wear devices may change the landscape somewhat going forward.