[ROM][4.4.x][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][MOTO_MSM8960] MoKee OpenSource Project

Search This thread

kpaliyath

Apr 17, 2012
I was on the 9.30 OTA and installed the KK ota via @SamuriHL method.... I rooted and unlocked the bootloader.

Next I installed CWM for KK and tried installing Mokee @Ryuinferno. Now I am in a bootloop. What could have gone wrong?

RCOO

Oct 6, 2010
Nope didnt work. Should I have downgraded to JB and done this? I am not sure about that though as the ROM is KK

The ROM is KK but it was not designed for the latest boot loader version, I think. The only custom rom that will work with the most recent OTA boot loader are dhacker's test builds :p
You have to either downgrade the boot loader, use one of the test builds or revert to stock system.

kpaliyath

Apr 17, 2012
The ROM is KK but it was not designed for the latest boot loader version, I think. The only custom rom that will work with the most recent OTA boot loader are dhacker's test builds :p
You have to either downgrade the boot loader, use one of the test builds or revert to stock system.

Thanks a lot @RCOO...... I have flashed back Samuri's Stock KK.... I was worried it had hard bricked....

Will try downgrading and then flash back n see what happens....:fingers-crossed:

JohnnyMcG

Feb 27, 2014
High Desert CA
whao there

I was on the 9.30 OTA and installed the KK ota via @SamuriHL method.... I rooted and unlocked the bootloader.

Next I installed CWM for KK and tried installing Mokee @Ryuinferno. Now I am in a bootloop. What could have gone wrong?

i did something very similiar. from what i understand (which isnt muchLOL). but Dhacker29 told me that once you upgrade you have to use the new kitkat bootloader. and the new bootloader only works with roms that have upgraded kernels 3.5 or higher(i think) so right at this momoent there are next to no roms but you can either use stock and modify it yourself or you can give Dhackers test build which isnt bad it has a few bugs but all the hardware works so far and my RAZR HD is playing games it couldnt touch before at all. here give this a try( oh turn off touch sounds to get rid of that anoying popping/cracking sound) i started this thread after having the same issues LMAO in it u will find links to the test rom . hope this helps

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2789490

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope didnt work. Should I have downgraded to JB and done this? I am not sure about that though as the ROM is KK