Search This thread

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
It is a full Aosp build and not just the theme. Its built from jt1134's source

Currently this is based off the same source as JT's vanilla

Donate to Jt1134

This is a port of Mau5 by Prash. Donate to Prash

Mau5's website can be found here

I augmented Chris Soyars vendor to work with Jt's source and edited some other images to match the theme.

Donate to Chris Soyars

**Credit to Sbrissen for general awesomeness.

Now for some Screen Shots

home.png
lockscreen.png

menu.png
powercontrol.png

pulldown.png
settings.png

Some other notes:

Battery percentage doesnt work well with the battery icons. Turn it off in spare parts. Sometimes you have to toggle it on and off to get it to really turn off.

Reboot is required for the above change to take affect.

Kernel is no longer included in this build since voodoo is out. Flash one of the kernels below along with the rom.

Mau5 03/18/11
Aosp kernel (RFS)
Aosp Voodoo Kernel
Gapps

Last edited:

mrodsunshine

Oct 11, 2010
thumbs up for porting the mouse of house! also, are the app icons themed as well as shown on the website? or is that for a future version?

BlackHoleSlam

Nov 25, 2010
Houston
Can I get this to work with superclean or Nah I liked it before but not a fan of aosp

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
Does gps work with this? Because after flashing mine perpetually fails to connect.

Jt said gps is fixed. I honestly have yet to try it. For me the gps has hardly worked with 2.2 at all though. With touchwiz and aosp based roms. So Im probably not the best person to ask regarding that. Nothing thats changed by the theme could have an effect on the gps functions though.

Thrillhouse847

Sep 19, 2010
Chicago
I fixed it. I just wiped and reinstalled everything with the newest kernel from jt and one of those things fixed the problem. Gps seems to be working now.

jt1134

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 8, 2010
Nice Work! Glad to see someone using the overlay approach :)

Some other notes:
I would suggest changing the clock color to #ff00ffff Its an option in spare parts which is in settings.

add <integer name="def_clock_color">0xff00ffff</integer> to overlay/frameworks/base/packages/SettingsProvider/res/values/defaults.xml in your vendor overlay to set clock color at compile time :)

Reactions: OldManJames

Top Liked Posts