Rom suggestions. APN settings? Metro pcs

Search This thread

gibrannz

Nov 13, 2013
Hello there.
I just unlocked and rooted my t999.
I will be using it with metro pcs, can anyone recommend any roms good to use with metro pcs? Or can I just stay stock? Is it safe to delete the t-mobile apps? What APN setting should use for data, mms, sms and voice to work properly?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
You can use any rom or stay stay stock, up to you, and yes you can delete the T-Mobile apps.. For the APN, the T-Mobile APN will work fine

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

gibrannz

Nov 13, 2013
You can use any rom or stay stay stock, up to you, and yes you can delete the T-Mobile apps.. For the APN, the T-Mobile APN will work fine

I'm sorry I don't know why I keep saying metro pcs, most metro pcs retail stores in my city changed to AIO wireless, so I'm getting AIO not metro, they told me it's the same as at&t as they are working with the same towers, so you think I have to change the APN from tmobile's to at&t? Or AIO?

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
You would have to change it, but I don't know if at&t APN would work. As far as ROMs you can also use at&t ones as well

Reactions: gibrannz

gibrannz

Nov 13, 2013
You would have to change it, but I don't know if at&t APN would work. As far as ROMs you can also use at&t ones as well

Ok I'll try different settings, you know I think the phone's esn is black listed with tmobile, do you know if it will still work?

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
If you call T-Mo, they can tell you if its blacklisted. If it is then it will not work.

gibrannz

Nov 13, 2013
It is blacklisted and it worked right when I inserted the AIO sim card, I just had to enter the APN for data to work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.