[ROM][KITKAT 4.4.2][unlocked BL only][CAYONOGENMOD11] by:Mr.Stenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Apr 13, 2014
Stara Zagora
Hi guys i want to share my own version of CM11 and i post this here becouse i cant post to android deveopment page!

[Bugs]
Only bluetooth doesnt workig

[Description]
This is my own version of CM11 work smoothly and its light rom its small when you install it size is 500mb.
I fix many bugs like a:
Storage [Now shows 4gb] but you must to be with my kernel thunderzap dont work
Multitouch
GPS
Graphicx when you rotate screen
and many more

i make build.prop modyfications and now
You can download ALL apps on Google play store

I tryed many game like a Modern Combat [3,4], GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Fifa 14 and all thease games run smoothly and phone dont goes hot or games not crashed

[instructions]
PRO:

1) THE USER INTERFACE IS VERY FAST,AND IT LOOKS VERY GOOD,IT HAS NICE ANIMATIONS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO THIS.

2)THE CAMERA IS IMPOROVED.YOU NEED TO REDUCE THE EXPOSURE A BIT IN ORDER TO GET FULL SMOOTHNESS BUT THAT'S IT.IT JUST HAS MORE DETAIL THAN 4.2.2.

3)NO BLOATWARES,NOTHING.YOU CHOOSE WHAT TO INSTALL,HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR PHONE.

4)ALL THE CM11 FEATURES AND CUSTOMIZATIONS.

5)IT'S JUST KITAT,YOU WILL SIMPLY LOVE IT.

CONS:

1) INTERNAL STORAGE DOESN'T FULLY WORK.WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

- IF YOU INSTALL AN APP,A GAME,ANYTHING FROM PLAYSTORE,YOU CAN'T MOVE IT TO INTERNAL STORAGE.THIS OPTIONS JUST ISN'T THERE.

-THE INTERNAL STORAGE ISN'T SHOWN IN SETTINGS->STORAGE

-YOU CAN ACCESS THE INTERNAL STORAGE WITH A FILES BROWSER(STOCK ONE FROM CM11 IS GOOD).

-IF YOU WANT A BIG GAME,YOU CAN PUT IT'S CACHE IN INTERNAL STORAGE(BY CONNECTING THE PHONE TO PC) AND THEN INSTALL THE APK.IT WILL WORK.THIS WON'T WORK IF YOU PUT THE GAME'S CACHE ON SD CARD.

-ABOUT 300 MB WILL BE TAKEN BY SYSTEM(I DON'T KNOW WHY,HOW,BUT THIS HAPPENED TO ME).ANYWAY,IT'S NOT AN ISSUE

2)BLUETOOTH DOESN'T WORK.THAT'S JUST IT,NO WORKAROUND AT THIS MOMENT.I RARELY USE BT SO THIS ISN'T AN ISSUE FOR ME.I USE INTERNET TO SHARE FILES(WHATSAPP/FB/ETC)

3)IN CAMERA,YOU CAN'T SAVE THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON SD-CARD.THE CAMERA WILL FC.HOWEVER,AFTER THE DCIM FOLDER GETS LARGER,YOU CAN MOVE THEM MANUALLY TO SD CARD BY CONNECTING YOUR PHONE TO THE PC.

[HOW TO INSTALL]

I WILL RECOMMEND A CLEAR INSTALL(FULL FORMAT) AND THIS IS HOW MY TUTORIAL WILL BE BUILD.

0)Reflash your firmware.I did it this way to make sure I get rid off all bugs(optional).
ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR BOOTLOADER IS UNLOCKED.

0.5)[edit] Format system before step 8 ! [you'll find this option in recovery]

1)Back-up contacts,apps,etc and save everything you need from sd card(optional ~ if you want to format it too) and from internal storage and format them.

2)Reboot your phone,connect it to pc and in internal storage create a folder named " 0 " (without quotes) and move all folders and files there(the one that Android automatically creates).This will be your new internal storage.Whatever is outside that folder (0) it won't be accessible after flashing CM11.

3)DOWNLOAD ALL THOSE FILES: https://www.mediafire.com/?tdqp9embzum4ecd,y25w433x4f562eq,llv22wd5200nc39,yhh4h41tdsdl58w

4)MOVE ALL OF THEM(EXCEPT CM11.RAR) IN THE " 0 " FOLDER.

5)EXTRACT CM11.RAR ON DESKTOP.YOU SHOULD GET 2 FILES ( SYSTEM.IMG AND BOOT.IMG )

6)DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FLASHTOOL: http://www.flashtool.net/download.php

7)INSTALL FLASHTOOL DRIVERS.GO TO C:/FLASHTOOL/DRIVERS AND INSTALL THE DRIVER.DURING THE PROCESS,TICK WHEN ASKED: FLASHMODE DRIVERS / FASTBOOT MODE DRIVERS / COMMON DRIVERS FOR TAOSHAN PLATFORM AND PROCEED.IF YOU'RE ON WINDOWS 8 CHECK THIS OUT: http://theconfuzedsourcecode.wordpr...install-flashtool-drivers-on-windows-8-64bit/

8)TURN OFF YOUR PHONE,REMOVE BATTERY AND REINSERT IT.START FLASHTOOL ON PC,KEEP VOLUME UP PRESSED WHILE CONNECTING YOUR PHONE TO PC VIA USB.IF EVERYTHING IS GOOD THE PROGRAM SHOULD SAY "DEVICE CONNECTED IN FASTBOOT MODE" AND YOU CAN RELEASE THE VOLUME UP BUTTON.IF NOT,CHECK OUT THE DRIVERS AGAIN.

9)IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER YOU'LL SEE AN ICON (LIKE A THUNDER ~ FLASHTOOL ICON).CLICK IT AND SELECT FASTBOOT MODE.A NEW WINDOW WILL APPEAR

10) CLICK ON " SELECT SYSTEM TO FLASH" , GO TO SYSTEM.IMG AND SELCT IT( WHERE YOU EXTRACTED THE CM11 RAR FILE ~ IF YOU DID AS I SAID IT SHOULD BE ON DESKTOP) AND WAIT ABOUT 2-3 MINUTES.THE PROGRAM DOESN'T CLEARLY SAY WHEN IT'S FINISHED( IT WILL WRITE " CHECK THE LOGS BEFORE REBOOTING TO SYSTEM " ) . AFTER 2-3 MINUTES CLICK ON "SELECT KERNEL TO FLASH " AND SELECT BOOT.IMG.IT WILL TAKE 5 SECONDS OR SO.

11)AFTER THIS CLICK "REBOOT TO SYSTEM" AND WAIT FOR PHONE TO BOOT UP.YOU CAN DISCONNECT THE USB AND CLOSE FLASHTOOL.

12)OPTIMIZE THE PHONE A LITTLE.IF YOU WANT TO DISABLE SYNC BEFORE FLASHING GAPPS(I DID THIS BECAUSE I DON'T NEED SYNC ~ I RECOMMEND TO DISABLE SYNC AND MANUALLY SYNC ANYTHING YOU NEED LATER) GO TO SETTINGS-> INTERFACE - > QUICK SETTINGS PANEL -> TILES AND LAYOUT -> TAP THE " ADD + " BUTTON AND SELECT SYNC.THEN DISABLE IT FROM NOTIFICATION BAR (TAP IT).AFTER THIS REBOOT AND LEAVE THE PHONE ASIDE FOR A WHILE.

13)DOWNLOAD GAPPS.CHOSE WHATEVER YOU NEED.I CHOOSED MICRO MODULAR PACKAGE AS I DON'T USE GOOGLE SERVICES.I RECOMMEND YOU TO DO THE SAME IF YOU MORE FREE RAM.HERE'S THE LINK TO CHOOSE: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

14)CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC ( FIRSTLY GO TO STORAGE -> TAP ON OPTIONS AND SELECT MTP MODE) AND MOVE PA_GAPPS ZIP TO INTERNAL STORAGE/0 (IN THE FOLDER WHERE graphical_glitches_fix / kitkat modules / UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94 zips are ).

15)DISCONNECT YOUR PHONE FROM PC,PRESS POWER BUTTON AND REBOOT.WHEN THE LED LIGHTS UP AND SONY'S LOGO PRESS VOLUME DOWN.THIS WILL GET YOU IN RECOVERY.DO A FACTORY RESET AND REBOOT.

16)ENTER RECOVERY AGAIN -> GO TO INSTALL ZIP -> FIND THE " 0 " FOLDER (IT'S IN SDCARD FOLDER) AND SELECT graphical_glitches_fix AND FLASH IT.REBOOT.DO THIS FOR THE REST OF THE ZIPS IN THIS ORDER:KitKat modules by stenly , UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94 , pa_gapps-modular-micro-4.4.2-20140412-signed .AFTER FLASHING THE LAST ZIP TAP WIPE CACHE/DALVIK CACHE AND REBOOT.

AGAIN,I RECOMMEND A REBOOT BETWEEN FLASHING ZIPS EVEN IF TWRP GIVES YOU TO OPTIONS TO SELECT UP TO 10 ZIPS TO FLASH THEM ALL AT A TIME.

17)AFTER THE PHONE BOOTS UP,PLAY A LITTLE WITH IT AND DO A FINAL SIMPLE REBOOT.

18)GO TO CAMERA AND TAKE A PHOTO.IT'S VERY IMPORTANT,THIS WILL GET INTERNAL STORAGE TO BE SEEN BY THE FILE MANAGER.AFTER THIS YOU CAN CHECK INTERNAL STORAGE(IT'S CALLED " 0 ") WITH THE FILE MANAGER.

19)IF YOU GET CAMERA FORCE CLOSE DO A REBOOT.I GOT FC FIRST TIME AND AFTER A REBOOT SINCE YESTERDAY I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED ANY FC.DO NOT CHOOSE THE CAMERA TO SAVE PHOTOS ON SD CARD.IF YOU HOWEVER DO THIS,GO TO SETTINGS-> APPS -> ALL APPS AND WIPE CACHE FOR CAMERA APP.ALSO REMEMBER TO REDUCE EXPOSURE A LITTLE IF THE CAMERA ISN'T 100% SMOOTH.

20) CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC,MOVE BACK ALL YOUR FILES YOU'VE INITIALLY BACKED-UP AND THAT'S IT.IN ORDER TO RESTORE CONTACTS FROM SD CARD,FIND THE PIM00001.VCF FILE AND TAP ON IT.OPEN IT WITH CONTACTS AND IT'LL RESTORE ALL CONTACTS.FOR SOME REASONS,MY CONTACTS ARE SHOWING THE PHONE NUMER TWICE,I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY BUT IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL AND I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT MUCH.

PERSONAL OPPINION: I'VE BEEN USING THIS CM11 FOR COUPLE OF HOURS( ~ 24 HOURS ) AND I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAIN.IT'S SMOOTH,EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS,IT'S FAST.

Download Links:
Removed
CM11)(kitkat modules)(graphic fix) (super su)
http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps-full google apps
flash kitkat modules mandatory and if u want to root flash and SuperSU 1.94.zp
I work hardly 3 mouth to make this real then just ENJOY AND HIT THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THIS

SPECIAL THANKS TO Mr.Stenly for rom and Marius Cristian for instructions enjoy and HIT THANKS BUTTON

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 13, 2014
Stara Zagora
Some screenshots

:laugh::laugh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-10-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-10-29.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,539
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-10-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-10-44.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,442
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-10-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-10-56.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-11-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-11-08.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,216
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-11-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-11-16.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-11-24.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-11-24.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,045
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-11-30.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-11-30.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 975
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-12-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-12-13.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-12-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-12-29.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-12-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-12-33.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 956
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-12-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-12-38.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 902
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-13-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-13-36.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 932
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-14-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-14-04.png
    109 KB · Views: 850
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-14-33.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-14-33.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 797
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-15-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-18-15-56.png
    63 KB · Views: 761

dr_hakam2

Mar 8, 2013
:good: keep going on your nice work.

in your next version ( I hope so ),

After doing all the installation steps and after putting your touch in themes, camera modification and other stuff,

Can you just make a single flashable zip or even a nandroid backup of the whole rom then upload it

it will make it much easier for us, specially those who don't have an available pc right now like me

Apr 13, 2014
Stara Zagora

After doing all the installation steps and after putting your touch in themes, camera modification and other stuff,

Can you just make a single flashable zip or even a nandroid backup of the whole rom then upload it

it will make it much easier for us, specially those who don't have an available pc right now like me

in next update u can install from update center...

Reactions: taylan08

david makarove

Apr 1, 2014
Moscow
rely rely rely great work man
you can work with @varun he fixed all bugs in hes kernel here
if you rely fixed MultiTouch you can kill me hhhhhhh :p
i will download and try multiTouch in fifa14 and StrikeTeam
i will back for report

Marius Cristian

May 10, 2011
best Kitkat rom so far! in the next days I'll also try to make a video review of this ROM.I've been using it for 1-2 weeks and it's very stable.cheers Mr. Stenly,all the best !

Reactions: faizalotai

FantasticalX

Jan 20, 2013
Yogyakarta
My friend made a flashable zip one but i didn't test it yet so make sure you take a nandroid backup first and then install this.

Link Kernel : https://mega.co.nz/#!xFRkDDrK!CNaIJ0ZS1_MTIqE1pLiehlH_FqJ37MAaKtEqGEF5Hhs

Link ROM ; https://mega.co.nz/#!FZRAnKDA!txo28cipPcnBIgaEkfO9Jjg-xTKr21YyVOMWvtfpZ6s

Graphical Glitches Fix : http://www.mediafire.com/download/yhh4h41tdsdl58w/graphical_glitches_fix.zip

Kitkat Modules : http://www.mediafire.com/download/llv22wd5200nc39/KitKat_modules_by_stenly.zip

SuperSU / Root : http://www.mediafire.com/download/y25w433x4f562eq/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip

GAPPS (choose one) : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942 (micro modular package is recommended)

1. Download all and move it to your SD Card.
2. Take a nandroid backup.
3. Make sure you following Mr. Stenly's storage instructions first to get internal working.
4. Go to recovery.
5. Wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache.
6. Flash kernel and then ROM.
7. Reboot
8. Go to recovery again, flash GAPPS and then reboot.

- @StenlyAndroidProds
- @koplax antiek

- If your WiFi isn't working, try to flash KitKat Modules and then wipe cache and dalvik cache. In case still not working, try to reinstall CM11 using normal method by @StenlyAndroidProds

- Flash SuperSU / Root if you want to root your phone. (do this after last reboot)

- Flash Graphical Glitch Fixes if your phone faced graphical glitch bugs. (do this after last reboot)

- Sorry for my bad english :D

Last edited:

tansy

Aug 29, 2011
Spain
Thank you very much for your work, we finally have CyanogenMod 11 but YOU SO too often the bluetooth for the car, you know if you fixed soon?? Bluetooth and have .. Regards and thanks

Sparksys

Jul 22, 2012
How is this rom different from other CM11 roms we have?

Nice Job Anyway :)

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

.::Ash::.

May 29, 2013
Bangalore
Great work man. Thanks! :D
I'm facing a small issue though. My phone is not being read by my laptop or my desktop either and I can't seem to access sd card from the file manager. Any help?

Desmaize38

Jun 23, 2012
Riga
Man, how is this any different to #root cyanogenmod? Is this just his cm and links to patches you didn't create?

Sent from my C2105.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys i want to share my own version of CM11 and i post this here becouse i cant post to android deveopment page!

[Bugs]
    Only bluetooth doesnt workig

[Description]
    This is my own version of CM11 work smoothly and its light rom its small when you install it size is 500mb.
    I fix many bugs like a:
    Storage [Now shows 4gb] but you must to be with my kernel thunderzap dont work
    Multitouch
    GPS
    Graphicx when you rotate screen
    and many more

i make build.prop modyfications and now
    You can download ALL apps on Google play store

I tryed many game like a Modern Combat [3,4], GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Fifa 14 and all thease games run smoothly and phone dont goes hot or games not crashed

[instructions]
    PRO:

1) THE USER INTERFACE IS VERY FAST,AND IT LOOKS VERY GOOD,IT HAS NICE ANIMATIONS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO THIS.

2)THE CAMERA IS IMPOROVED.YOU NEED TO REDUCE THE EXPOSURE A BIT IN ORDER TO GET FULL SMOOTHNESS BUT THAT'S IT.IT JUST HAS MORE DETAIL THAN 4.2.2.

3)NO BLOATWARES,NOTHING.YOU CHOOSE WHAT TO INSTALL,HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR PHONE.

4)ALL THE CM11 FEATURES AND CUSTOMIZATIONS.

5)IT'S JUST KITAT,YOU WILL SIMPLY LOVE IT.

CONS:

1) INTERNAL STORAGE DOESN'T FULLY WORK.WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

- IF YOU INSTALL AN APP,A GAME,ANYTHING FROM PLAYSTORE,YOU CAN'T MOVE IT TO INTERNAL STORAGE.THIS OPTIONS JUST ISN'T THERE.

-THE INTERNAL STORAGE ISN'T SHOWN IN SETTINGS->STORAGE

-YOU CAN ACCESS THE INTERNAL STORAGE WITH A FILES BROWSER(STOCK ONE FROM CM11 IS GOOD).

-IF YOU WANT A BIG GAME,YOU CAN PUT IT'S CACHE IN INTERNAL STORAGE(BY CONNECTING THE PHONE TO PC) AND THEN INSTALL THE APK.IT WILL WORK.THIS WON'T WORK IF YOU PUT THE GAME'S CACHE ON SD CARD.

-ABOUT 300 MB WILL BE TAKEN BY SYSTEM(I DON'T KNOW WHY,HOW,BUT THIS HAPPENED TO ME).ANYWAY,IT'S NOT AN ISSUE

2)BLUETOOTH DOESN'T WORK.THAT'S JUST IT,NO WORKAROUND AT THIS MOMENT.I RARELY USE BT SO THIS ISN'T AN ISSUE FOR ME.I USE INTERNET TO SHARE FILES(WHATSAPP/FB/ETC)

3)IN CAMERA,YOU CAN'T SAVE THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON SD-CARD.THE CAMERA WILL FC.HOWEVER,AFTER THE DCIM FOLDER GETS LARGER,YOU CAN MOVE THEM MANUALLY TO SD CARD BY CONNECTING YOUR PHONE TO THE PC.

[HOW TO INSTALL]

I WILL RECOMMEND A CLEAR INSTALL(FULL FORMAT) AND THIS IS HOW MY TUTORIAL WILL BE BUILD.

0)Reflash your firmware.I did it this way to make sure I get rid off all bugs(optional).
    ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR BOOTLOADER IS UNLOCKED.

0.5)[edit] Format system before step 8 ! [you'll find this option in recovery]

1)Back-up contacts,apps,etc and save everything you need from sd card(optional ~ if you want to format it too) and from internal storage and format them.

2)Reboot your phone,connect it to pc and in internal storage create a folder named " 0 " (without quotes) and move all folders and files there(the one that Android automatically creates).This will be your new internal storage.Whatever is outside that folder (0) it won't be accessible after flashing CM11.

3)DOWNLOAD ALL THOSE FILES: https://www.mediafire.com/?tdqp9embzum4ecd,y25w433x4f562eq,llv22wd5200nc39,yhh4h41tdsdl58w

4)MOVE ALL OF THEM(EXCEPT CM11.RAR) IN THE " 0 " FOLDER.

5)EXTRACT CM11.RAR ON DESKTOP.YOU SHOULD GET 2 FILES ( SYSTEM.IMG AND BOOT.IMG )

6)DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FLASHTOOL: http://www.flashtool.net/download.php

7)INSTALL FLASHTOOL DRIVERS.GO TO C:/FLASHTOOL/DRIVERS AND INSTALL THE DRIVER.DURING THE PROCESS,TICK WHEN ASKED: FLASHMODE DRIVERS / FASTBOOT MODE DRIVERS / COMMON DRIVERS FOR TAOSHAN PLATFORM AND PROCEED.IF YOU'RE ON WINDOWS 8 CHECK THIS OUT: http://theconfuzedsourcecode.wordpr...install-flashtool-drivers-on-windows-8-64bit/

8)TURN OFF YOUR PHONE,REMOVE BATTERY AND REINSERT IT.START FLASHTOOL ON PC,KEEP VOLUME UP PRESSED WHILE CONNECTING YOUR PHONE TO PC VIA USB.IF EVERYTHING IS GOOD THE PROGRAM SHOULD SAY "DEVICE CONNECTED IN FASTBOOT MODE" AND YOU CAN RELEASE THE VOLUME UP BUTTON.IF NOT,CHECK OUT THE DRIVERS AGAIN.

9)IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER YOU'LL SEE AN ICON (LIKE A THUNDER ~ FLASHTOOL ICON).CLICK IT AND SELECT FASTBOOT MODE.A NEW WINDOW WILL APPEAR

10) CLICK ON " SELECT SYSTEM TO FLASH" , GO TO SYSTEM.IMG AND SELCT IT( WHERE YOU EXTRACTED THE CM11 RAR FILE ~ IF YOU DID AS I SAID IT SHOULD BE ON DESKTOP) AND WAIT ABOUT 2-3 MINUTES.THE PROGRAM DOESN'T CLEARLY SAY WHEN IT'S FINISHED( IT WILL WRITE " CHECK THE LOGS BEFORE REBOOTING TO SYSTEM " ) . AFTER 2-3 MINUTES CLICK ON "SELECT KERNEL TO FLASH " AND SELECT BOOT.IMG.IT WILL TAKE 5 SECONDS OR SO.

11)AFTER THIS CLICK "REBOOT TO SYSTEM" AND WAIT FOR PHONE TO BOOT UP.YOU CAN DISCONNECT THE USB AND CLOSE FLASHTOOL.

12)OPTIMIZE THE PHONE A LITTLE.IF YOU WANT TO DISABLE SYNC BEFORE FLASHING GAPPS(I DID THIS BECAUSE I DON'T NEED SYNC ~ I RECOMMEND TO DISABLE SYNC AND MANUALLY SYNC ANYTHING YOU NEED LATER) GO TO SETTINGS-> INTERFACE - > QUICK SETTINGS PANEL -> TILES AND LAYOUT -> TAP THE " ADD + " BUTTON AND SELECT SYNC.THEN DISABLE IT FROM NOTIFICATION BAR (TAP IT).AFTER THIS REBOOT AND LEAVE THE PHONE ASIDE FOR A WHILE.

13)DOWNLOAD GAPPS.CHOSE WHATEVER YOU NEED.I CHOOSED MICRO MODULAR PACKAGE AS I DON'T USE GOOGLE SERVICES.I RECOMMEND YOU TO DO THE SAME IF YOU MORE FREE RAM.HERE'S THE LINK TO CHOOSE: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

14)CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC ( FIRSTLY GO TO STORAGE -> TAP ON OPTIONS AND SELECT MTP MODE) AND MOVE PA_GAPPS ZIP TO INTERNAL STORAGE/0 (IN THE FOLDER WHERE graphical_glitches_fix / kitkat modules / UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94 zips are ).

15)DISCONNECT YOUR PHONE FROM PC,PRESS POWER BUTTON AND REBOOT.WHEN THE LED LIGHTS UP AND SONY'S LOGO PRESS VOLUME DOWN.THIS WILL GET YOU IN RECOVERY.DO A FACTORY RESET AND REBOOT.

16)ENTER RECOVERY AGAIN -> GO TO INSTALL ZIP -> FIND THE " 0 " FOLDER (IT'S IN SDCARD FOLDER) AND SELECT graphical_glitches_fix AND FLASH IT.REBOOT.DO THIS FOR THE REST OF THE ZIPS IN THIS ORDER:KitKat modules by stenly , UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94 , pa_gapps-modular-micro-4.4.2-20140412-signed .AFTER FLASHING THE LAST ZIP TAP WIPE CACHE/DALVIK CACHE AND REBOOT.

AGAIN,I RECOMMEND A REBOOT BETWEEN FLASHING ZIPS EVEN IF TWRP GIVES YOU TO OPTIONS TO SELECT UP TO 10 ZIPS TO FLASH THEM ALL AT A TIME.

17)AFTER THE PHONE BOOTS UP,PLAY A LITTLE WITH IT AND DO A FINAL SIMPLE REBOOT.

18)GO TO CAMERA AND TAKE A PHOTO.IT'S VERY IMPORTANT,THIS WILL GET INTERNAL STORAGE TO BE SEEN BY THE FILE MANAGER.AFTER THIS YOU CAN CHECK INTERNAL STORAGE(IT'S CALLED " 0 ") WITH THE FILE MANAGER.

19)IF YOU GET CAMERA FORCE CLOSE DO A REBOOT.I GOT FC FIRST TIME AND AFTER A REBOOT SINCE YESTERDAY I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED ANY FC.DO NOT CHOOSE THE CAMERA TO SAVE PHOTOS ON SD CARD.IF YOU HOWEVER DO THIS,GO TO SETTINGS-> APPS -> ALL APPS AND WIPE CACHE FOR CAMERA APP.ALSO REMEMBER TO REDUCE EXPOSURE A LITTLE IF THE CAMERA ISN'T 100% SMOOTH.

20) CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC,MOVE BACK ALL YOUR FILES YOU'VE INITIALLY BACKED-UP AND THAT'S IT.IN ORDER TO RESTORE CONTACTS FROM SD CARD,FIND THE PIM00001.VCF FILE AND TAP ON IT.OPEN IT WITH CONTACTS AND IT'LL RESTORE ALL CONTACTS.FOR SOME REASONS,MY CONTACTS ARE SHOWING THE PHONE NUMER TWICE,I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY BUT IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL AND I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT MUCH.

PERSONAL OPPINION: I'VE BEEN USING THIS CM11 FOR COUPLE OF HOURS( ~ 24 HOURS ) AND I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAIN.IT'S SMOOTH,EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS,IT'S FAST.

Download Links:
    Removed
    CM11)(kitkat modules)(graphic fix) (super su)
    http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps-full google apps
    flash kitkat modules mandatory and if u want to root flash and SuperSU 1.94.zp
    I work hardly 3 mouth to make this real then just ENJOY AND HIT THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THIS

SPECIAL THANKS TO Mr.Stenly for rom and Marius Cristian for instructions enjoy and HIT THANKS BUTTON
    Some screenshots

:laugh::laugh:

in next update u can install from update center...
    best Kitkat rom so far! in the next days I'll also try to make a video review of this ROM.I've been using it for 1-2 weeks and it's very stable.cheers Mr. Stenly,all the best !