Help after trying to return to stock 8.4

Search This thread

mrc00lbreeze

Feb 2, 2011
Odin back to stock after root and installing Twrp. Was having random reboots so thought I would Odin back to stock and start over. Now after the reboot getting all kinds of processes stopping and pressing ok doesn't make them go away and now stuck with those pop ups and can't get to anything else or even turn off tablet. The three I'm getting are......unfortunately the process android.process.media has stopped and Unfortunately, Weather and Briefing has stopped and Unfortunately, Email has stopped. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

mrc00lbreeze

Feb 2, 2011
Help

Somebody please help. can't get past the unfortunately or into download mode. First time i've posted on xda and not had a reply.

zorbakun

Jul 19, 2009
You need to wipe your data and cache in recovery. Try to power off tablet then power on using power+Vol UP+Home button. Then wipe data and cache. If you have any important data, back it up first as everything on local media storage will be deleted.

coolqf

Sep 7, 2007
Istanbul
Did you figure out how to do this? I'm also having trouble return to stock. I can install custom ROMs, but not stock. When I try to install stock via Odin 3.09 or 3.07 it says FAIL and then I have an error message on my screen after I reboot informing me of bad firmware. The. I have to reinstall twrp and then a custom ROM.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk