ZaggSkin Review

Search This thread

polesp

Aug 1, 2010
Hey friends,

Anyone have any experience with the zaggskin for the S3? I am thinking about submitting my own design but I haven't seen any reviews for the s3 version. I am worried about it coming off on the sides and whether it will fit the curves of the back cover properly.
If you have any pictures of it, I would be really happy if you could post em :D

bgbagz

Apr 16, 2011
I have the zagg screen .... so far so good..... its pretty decent.... bought at radio shack or $20.00. It did start to lift a lil bit on the edge by the sensor however, just cleaned a lil bit and re stuck...... this is my second zaag.... the first one was on my sensation.... really protected phone..... increased the resale value not to mention lite time warranty. Installed a new one before i sold it....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

chetters

Feb 3, 2007
Hey friends,

Anyone have any experience with the zaggskin for the S3? I am thinking about submitting my own design but I haven't seen any reviews for the s3 version. I am worried about it coming off on the sides and whether it will fit the curves of the back cover properly.
If you have any pictures of it, I would be really happy if you could post em :D

The Zagg skin started to fall apart on my phone after the 45day warranty. The plastic layer got separated from the adhesive layer where the picture is. Zagg told me that my warranty was over so I would have to buy another one. Yeah right... Buy a new skin every 45 days?

I've attached a picture here. It is coming off on all the corners except the top right. It was applied properly because the sticker layer is still on there. It's clearly a manufacturer defect or a low quality product.

Attachments

• ZaggSkinSeparation.jpg
    ZaggSkinSeparation.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 187

Aegishua

Feb 26, 2008
Sydney
I've had a few ZAGGSkins in my day and I usually buy one for every phone I get with a different design on each.

The general feel I've had with them is rather good and to be honest the only downside is they can peel in rounded areas if not applied properly. So keep that in mind when you do go to apply it.

But overall, I would definitely recommend getting a custom ZAGGSkin because for one it makes the phone significantly more grippier so one handed typing is more plausible, the skin is a custom design of your choice and its pretty much unscratchable!

So, get one!! And if you need help creating a design, let me know and I'll see if I can stitch something together for you.