Teeter Game

Search This thread

Fat Boy

Sep 23, 2007
FYI, in the PPC app for version 1.2 I can't make the walls longer only shorter.

Fat Boy

Sep 23, 2007
The problem is that the phone dosnt vibrate when the ball hits a side/wall :/
o_O took me 3 days to post this... constantly getting "the token has expired" ..
I have also installed the cab with 50 levels and my vibration feature is now gone. I unistalled and installed the Teeter.Diamond.cab and still do not have the vibrate feature back. Can someone please advise.

Fat Boy

Sep 23, 2007
Why? Try again. It should be act.

Swampy395, drag'n drop, maybe in new version. I think about it.

Please send me your files, who don't want to open, I will check it.
I have tried again and the resizing arrow for making the walls larger will not highlight and work, all other do.

Fat Boy

Sep 23, 2007
I am using the Touch Pro and lost my vibration when I installed the 50 levels cab out of post #50. The fix is this file, HTC Labyrinth Teeter .CAB and now my vibration is back on. I will try to figure out which file caused the issue.

Attachments

• HTC_Labyrinth__Teeter_.CAB
    1.8 MB · Views: 269

sp4ubw

Nov 9, 2007
Bialystok
Problem solved.

See the screenshot:

teter_config.jpg

Left file - Diamond, right - Touch Pro.

And additionally have other names. :)

Last edited:

Fat Boy

Sep 23, 2007
I don't think it is the config file because I am using the diamond one you just posted and it seems to work. But I may always be wrong.

Fat Boy

Sep 23, 2007
An idea for your next version. Could you create a button that simply makes a dot rather than resizing a line for a dot. This would greatly spead up level creation. Also to you remove the "Test" option out of they PPC version? That would still be nice so you can evaluate a level on the fly. Thanks again.

Fat Boy

Sep 23, 2007
I don't think it is the config file because I am using the diamond one you just posted and it seems to work. But I may always be wrong.
I am probably wrong here because I was looking at one of the folders I had installed rather than the original.....in fact I can't find the location of the original files anywhere, does someone know where they are or why I can't see them? I am also having a problem seeing the files that are created by the teeter editor but I know I have seeing the hidden files option checked???? Maybe its in a hidden drive that I have not unlocked, I am still using the stock configuration.

Last edited:

Fat Boy

Sep 23, 2007
WOW awesome job! it works perfectly for both the PC and PPC version. You really have out done yourself in giving everyone the ability to create more levels to a fabulous game. THANKS, for your work.

P.S. great job upgrading to the WVGA

lalaa

Feb 11, 2009
Thank You!

I have installed this to my pro and i dont know how to work it? When i add a hole and move it to where i want it and add another hole, when i try to move that hole both holes move. Can someone help me with this? Another thing once i finally finish editing a level how do i get it on my teeter game? I have the teeter game that came with my pro. Thanks so much in advance!!!

padfoot07

Mar 21, 2009
Does anyone have a pack of 32 which they'd like to share? I'm not too creative and the levels i make are pretty boring :(

Last edited: