[MOD]Multi dpi apps for samsung roms 4.1.1 & 4.1.2 [Update 09/1/13]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2086469

if I enabled on-screen navbar, there will be menu bar for camera n dialer, how can this fix my problem?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Pyr0x64

Mar 7, 2010
Merseyside
Hi bala_gamer,
Sorry to bother you with requests, but would it be possible to have a multi dpi launcher with a landscape mode please?
Or even just a 240 dpi launcher with properly scaled landscape would be good :cool:

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Hi bala_gamer,
Sorry to bother you with requests, but would it be possible to have a multi dpi launcher with a landscape mode please?
Or even just a 240 dpi launcher with properly scaled landscape would be good :cool:

Will do:) but dunno when, hopefully once I'm free from my works

《posted from s3》

D

Deleted member 308374

Hi bala_gamer,

Let me say +1 to this suggestion!! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thecdc

May 11, 2012
AW: [MOD]Multi dpi apps for samsung roms 4.1.1 & 4.1.2 [Update 09/1/13]

Thx, bala_gamer! This works perfectly on ARHD 10.0:thumbup:

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

abu46

Dec 7, 2011
i am on xxdma6 rom, should i flash lk7 multi dpi keyboard zip for multi dpi keyboard??

unnamed777

Dec 24, 2010
Anyone have same issue?
Screenshot_2013-02-19-23-58-48.jpg
Splaner agenda has unreadable background on 240 dpi. On stock dpi it looks good. I have this issue on LL7 and MB2 (Omega rom). Where I can get splaner compatible with 240 dpi? Or how I can fix it self?

fafik86

Mar 23, 2008
Bright bar below statusbar after the change to 240dpi

Hello,

I've just updated my rom to the latest v12 Omega. I've changed dpi of interface to 240 dpi and after that I've get a bright bar below a status bar.

I'm using Apex Launcher and Xposed framework with Xposed App Settings Module to change dpi.

Maybe anyone of you my friends have met with this type of problem?:confused:

How to remove this bar:confused:, please help:(

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 778

The Dutchman

Nov 12, 2006
Hello,

I've just updated my rom to the latest v12 Omega. I've changed dpi of interface to 240 dpi and after that I've get a bright bar below a status bar.

I'm using Apex Launcher and Xposed framework with Xposed App Settings Module to change dpi.

Thats not a bug or anything.. looks like just a space between the widget and the statusbar and you see the wallpaper. Perhaps you could try changing the grid size of apex, or maybe hiding the statusbar?
Or maybe 'reloading' the widget, remove and put it back..
Just a few suggestions :)

Edit: you could always remove the xposed dpi scaling and make your icons smaller/increasing grid size etc.. another option :)

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Hello bala!

I humbly come to you with a request:)
I would absolutely love a samsung keyboard with autocorrect, 200 ms mod and subsymbols to work on multi dpi's..
I could not find this anywhere, but this would seriously get me (and i think a lot of others) a step closer to a perfect android experience:) i hope you wil consider the option, greetings and thanks

Last edited:

bpt888

Aug 11, 2010
Vancouver
Hi guys,

I'm running at 240dpi and used the mods here. Everything is fine except for the emergency dialler
is misaligned. But I don't think there is an apk for that too, is there? Anyway to fix this?

By the way, great mods and I hope more apps can be submitted.

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Hello bala!

I humbly come to you with a request:)
I would absolutely love a samsung keyboard with autocorrect, 200 ms mod and subsymbols to work on multi dpi's..
I could not find this anywhere, but this would seriously get me (and i think a lot of others) a step closer to a perfect android experience:) i hope you wil consider the option, greetings and thanks

point me to some of the guides for those mod ill add it.

Hi guys,

I'm running at 240dpi and used the mods here. Everything is fine except for the emergency dialler
is misaligned. But I don't think there is an apk for that too, is there? Anyway to fix this?

By the way, great mods and I hope more apps can be submitted.

its there inside seccontacts.apk afaik.

bpt888

Aug 11, 2010
Vancouver
point me to some of the guides for those mod ill add it.

its there inside seccontacts.apk afaik.

Hi Bala,

If the mods needed to fix the emergency dialler misalignment is in secContacts.apk, can I request you fix it for us in
the multidpi dialer zip you have? Sorry I'm not a programmer so I'm useless..I wouldn't even know where to
start. Lol

Cheers.

Hello,

Try this
Go to apex settings-homescreen settings and check "hide shadows at top and bottom".

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts