Kitkat soon? D950

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yuckycool

Apr 15, 2012
Ponce
I was checking ATT official LG g flex details and it says that it came with 4.4?what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 2014-04-16-18-38-22.png
    2014-04-16-18-38-22.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 514

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012
Mine came with 4.2 also. Just got it last week. The website has said that for a while now.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium HD app

AndroidUser00110001

Aug 16, 2011
NYC
Be careful if you want root. So far, that I know there is no root yet for the AT&T LG G2 KitKat update. We had to come up with a work around to retain while going to KitKat and same method will not be possible since we do not have recovery :-/

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012
At 1201 am est I will begin pounding my update button.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium HD app

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Guys speaking of recoveries be careful taking an ota. There are a couple people or at least 1 I know if working on a recovery. No guarantee whatever they figure out (if they do) will work with kit kat

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

brittoking

Apr 12, 2008
I had to move my calendar a day forward (from checking the update too often) but it just popped up! I'm rooted, and debating what to do: thinking I will try the unroot option from SU and the root keeper option. Also turned on OTA root keeper just in case that works too?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hands0m3

Jun 1, 2008
Me too downloading now

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I'm just did a return to stock earlier this morning

brittoking

Apr 12, 2008
@brittoking Update us as soon as possible about the outcome on keeping root!!

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app

100mb left on download went extremely fast for being 680ish mb. I'll keep you posted

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Me too downloading now

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I'm just did a return to stock earlier this morning

Did you just factory reset or did you actually plug the phone into your computer and "go back to stock"?

Reactions: iamtha1

hands0m3

Jun 1, 2008
Plugged up to pc

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

100mb left on download went extremely fast for being 680ish mb. I'll keep you posted

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Did you just factory reset or did you actually plug the phone into your computer and "go back to stock"?

Mine went to 103% wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I successfully went back to 4.2.2 with lgflashtools. I was trying to fix the problem that when i plug into my computer it will only allow me to choose pcsoftware not charge only or any other choice. So i flashed back to 4.2.2 tried it, it worked fine. Took the update to 4.4 and know it doesn't connect to the computer again (will only default to pc software option). Updated my daughter's AT&T flex to kit Kat today and it works perfect? I'm at a big loss. I guess I'm taking it in to AT&T tomorrow. But yes....going back to 4.2.2 is possible (least for the AT&T model).

I had to move my calendar a day forward (from checking the update too often) but it just popped up! I'm rooted, and debating what to do: thinking I will try the unroot option from SU and the root keeper option. Also turned on OTA root keeper just in case that works too?

I am having the same problem, unrooted with SuperSu unroot but still get that error message, can you please help me how to go back to "stock" and lgflahtools ..I don't know how to do that. Please please hlep..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2644083

[Guide] LG G Flex Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)
    That's the guide. Follow it to the t and it's pretty easy but to download those files takes a while!

4.4.2 kitkat

cant you just unroot first via SuperSu unrooting procedure, or do you have to fully return to stock?

I tried...everything...used su unroot, rebooted got the error. Tried without rebooting before updating got root error. Tried OTA root keeper app, still picked up on root and got error. Finally went back to stock using . Lgflashtools and then the damn phone said there was no update lol, waited an hour tried again after changing the date so it would let me look for update and finally got it installed. Noticeably quicker load times, knock code, and could be my eyes but i don't see any shadowing.