es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
My sister bought the game fun run at about $ 201 by mistake
About 6 hours ago
Can I return the money??

About 6 hours ago

Version: 2.3

Only the developer would be able to answer that. If purchased through the Play Store, they only HAVE to refund within the first 15 minutes, but many developers will refund within the day if contacted and asked nicely. It would be a pretty big **** move for them not to considering there aren't any $200 game apps out there.

Side question - How the heck can you over pay for an app?

Reactions: Moaath4

polobunny

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
Let me guess, she bought a lot of coins and now you're trying to get a refund? That's why you put a password on purchases.

Reactions: Moaath4

Moaath4

Apr 25, 2014
Only the developer would be able to answer that. If purchased through the Play Store, they only HAVE to refund within the first 15 minutes, but many developers will refund within the day if contacted and asked nicely. It would be a pretty big **** move for them not to considering there aren't any $200 game apps out there.

Thank you

In the past it was easy to hack the game, but now I do not know.

Let me guess, she bought a lot of coins and now you're trying to get a refund? That's why you put a password on purchases.

Thanks for the advice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My sister bought the game fun run at about $ 201 by mistake
    About 6 hours ago
    Can I return the money??

About 6 hours ago

Version: 2.3

Ah, that makes a lot more sense.