Please please help im desperate

Search This thread

angelo91311

May 27, 2014
Guys i need help asap plz so i installed a rom to my htc m8 and im guessing in the setting the fastboot is on and i cant turn it on because the phone wont load it say " phone has stopped unexpectedly" says the same thing for blinkfeed its just a black screen in the background and in the bottom left it says safe mode also i cant reboot into recovery pleaseee please help ASAP i need my phone back up and running

lampel

Aug 28, 2007
Connecticut
Guys i need help asap plz so i installed a rom to my htc m8 and im guessing in the setting the fastboot is on and i cant turn it on because the phone wont load it say " phone has stopped unexpectedly" says the same thing for blinkfeed its just a black screen in the background and in the bottom left it says safe mode also i cant reboot into recovery pleaseee please help ASAP i need my phone back up and running

Volume up and power together for ten seconds should restart your phone. Then quickly let those two go and hold volume down while it restarts to get to the bootloader and from there recovery should be an option (if it's not press power once and it should appear.) Did you erase cache? If so, you might want to factory reset.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

angelo91311

May 27, 2014
thanksss

Volume up and power together for ten seconds should restart your phone. Then quickly let those two go and hold volume down while it restarts to get to the bootloader and from there recovery should be an option (if it's not press power once and it should appear.) Did you erase cache? If so, you might want to factory reset.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
thank you soooo muchhhh