6/17/16 ReBootROM[ROM][KK][TW][4.4.2][I605VRUFND7][+EXTRAS]

Search This thread

icedventimocha

@icedventimocha how do you like the M8 I been thinking about in getting it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

I actually get it tomorrow by 3 p.m. I wanted the red one so I had to order it. Will let you know for sure. Gonna be weird having a smaller phone again.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Reactions: killa408shark

tomnj1961

Dec 5, 2013
Ok, I am still on this ROM and loving it. One of the drawbacks of TW for me has always been the inability to set the animation scales to .25 - I just found a thread for changing it and it worked great. Now I have the TW stability and features and the animation speed of AOSP. Also using AGNi kernel. I think this setup will be a keeper for a while.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNFbfAiNO-syvht0YHnl9u4nzl7SNQ

Last edited:
Reactions: icedventimocha

adampa1006

May 11, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
Still on this ROM ice. Using Agni kernel, I get the infamous "phone won't wake up" problem, a few times a week. Besides that, using 3c cleaner to keep everything tidy, it's the best ROM I've ever run on this phone since I got it on launch day. Thanks again.

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
This is a very nice rom. I have been meaning to give it a try and do some testing with it. I decided today to give it a go and was quite surprised at how well put together this rom is. I have had nothing fail yet. I like how light it is, just enough to tell its touch wiz but not over the top with Samsung crap.
Well done Ice.

"Chances Favors the Prepared"

rchrdcrg

Nov 19, 2010
Branson, MO
www.youtube.com
I was curious if anyone has had any success in using this via Safestrap with a locked bootloader (I'm one of the unlucky ones who misses out on most of the fun). I'm on the Ditto Note ROM right now, but I want something lighter and less Samsung. Ultimately what I want is the least Samsung ROM I can get installed without an unlocked bootloader/kernel access. Any thoughts?

rchrdcrg

Nov 19, 2010
Branson, MO
www.youtube.com
I was curious if anyone has had any success in using this via Safestrap with a locked bootloader (I'm one of the unlucky ones who misses out on most of the fun). I'm on the Ditto Note ROM right now, but I want something lighter and less Samsung. Ultimately what I want is the least Samsung ROM I can get installed without an unlocked bootloader/kernel access. Any thoughts?

I'm just being annoying and bumping my post, because I really REALLY want to use this ROM... has anyone tried this with SafeStrap on ND7?

rchrdcrg

Nov 19, 2010
Branson, MO
www.youtube.com
If you are on 4.4.2. and have safestrap I don't see why as it uses stock kernel. Not sure as I haven't had this phone in almost a year

That's what I was thinking, but the dev's request to use a very specific recovery has me wondering. I'll probably get bored later today and give it a crack and report back for anyone else interested in trying it on SafeStrap.

redrol

Dec 30, 2010
This ROM is actually the best 4.4.2 Kitkat ROM! I've tried everything else. One small glitch is I had no sdcard write access, but thanks to one of the posts in this thread, loaded Folder Mount (app) from the play store, it found a corrupt file, fixed it, and after a reboot, all is well! Awesome!

Thank you so much!

Top Liked Posts