RakeIn Apk (pen window)

Search This thread

b0Ne83

Oct 12, 2010
When I take my s pen out air command opens with 5 options. When clicking on the "pen window" option nothing opens up. I believe I uninstalled or deleted some bloat (or thought it was bloat) that I need to run pen window. I've search around and believe I need RakeIn apk. Can someone send it to me? I would appreciate it very much...

Thanks xda community

-b0Ne

tyiphius

Sep 8, 2011
When I take my s pen out air command opens with 5 options. When clicking on the "pen window" option nothing opens up. I believe I uninstalled or deleted some bloat (or thought it was bloat) that I need to run pen window. I've search around and believe I need RakeIn apk. Can someone send it to me? I would appreciate it very much...

Thanks xda community

-b0Ne

Just deleted mine and my pen window stopped working. Ill upload it to my dropbox for you (unless someone beats me to it)...

Edit: Here ya go. Dont forget to fix your permissions...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/crtpacaxninjbsd/IuD-5po_dd

Last edited:
Reactions: b0Ne83

b0Ne83

Oct 12, 2010
Where would I put those files and should I just install them like any other apk?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Tyfighter

Sep 24, 2010

Thanks xda community

-b0Ne

I was unable to get it working with the files posted in this thread. The file size on the apk is a little sketchy. But I found one that works.

http://d-h.st/qYv

First delete your Rakein.apk and rakein.odex. Copy the file I linked to into system/app, set permissions to rwrr, reboot et voila.

Reactions: b0Ne83

dpradofla

Oct 30, 2013
I was unable to get it working with the files posted in this thread. The file size on the apk is a little sketchy. But I found one that works.

First delete your Rakein.apk and rakein.odex. Copy the file I linked to into system/app, set permissions to rwrr, reboot et voila.

How do I reset permissions? I to rwrr? What boxes did you check can you send me a screen shot..... I can't figure it out

Galaxy note 3
Galaxy s 3
Galaxy s
Galaxy tab

dpradofla

Oct 30, 2013
So I set my permissions to rwrr.... Rebooted and still can't install the app.... I'm at a loss here... Any ideas

Galaxy note 3
Galaxy s 3
Galaxy s
Galaxy tab

Tyfighter

Sep 24, 2010
So I set my permissions to rwrr.... Rebooted and still can't install the app.... I'm at a loss here... Any ideas

Galaxy note 3
Galaxy s 3
Galaxy s
Galaxy tab

What happens when you try to open a pen window? If you get rakein crashing, I also had that problem until I deleted the odex. If it's just doing nothing (no error message) then redownload and try again.

dreDrennon1

Jun 18, 2010
Nashville
Nothing is supposed to pop up when click pen Window in air command until you put the pen close to the screen and then you draw a box on the screen that is when and where the Window will open

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: wdkingery

ChainxBlaze

Jan 21, 2014
Guanica
im having the same problem.

My pen window wont work either. It does absolutely nothing. If anyone can give a more detailed explination of how to fix this i would greatly appreciate it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where would I put those files and should I just install them like any other apk?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

U will put them in /system/app. Make sure permissions Se to rwrr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks xda community

-b0Ne

Just deleted mine and my pen window stopped working. Ill upload it to my dropbox for you (unless someone beats me to it)...

Edit: Here ya go. Dont forget to fix your permissions...
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/crtpacaxninjbsd/IuD-5po_dd

Thanks xda community

-b0Ne

Nothing is supposed to pop up when click pen Window in air command until you put the pen close to the screen and then you draw a box on the screen that is when and where the Window will open

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app