[Q] I made a stupid mistake. I formated data and now I don't have any OS.

Search This thread

BombasMirko

Dec 19, 2011
Bistrica pri tržiču
Hello, today I decided to unlock, root my phone. I also decided to install new rom. And everything went fine but befor installing I insted Factory reset I formated data. I don't know what I was thinking. It may be that I was using TWRP Touch for a first time. Can somebody help me get back to at least to Stock if it is possible. Is it possible to connect phone in TWRP to transfer data from computer to it?

Last edited:

ttl1982

Jul 22, 2012
Goes
www.cimago.nl
Hello, today I decided to unlock, root my phone. I also decided to install new rom. And everything went fine but befor installing I insted Factory reset I formated data. I don't know what I was thinking. It may be that I was using TWRP Touch for a first time. Can somebody help me get back to at least to Stock if it is possible. Is it possible to connect phone in TWRP to transfer data from computer to it?

Does mount usb work on twrp? If so you can copy a rom zip to your device. If not than use search here on xda or google ;) you probably need to unroot again and restore with a factory image.

BombasMirko

Dec 19, 2011
Bistrica pri tržiču
Last edited:

BombasMirko

Dec 19, 2011
Bistrica pri tržiču
J

justinisloco

It wen't just fine. Thank you guys. I was really scared that it will be like long, risky and difficult process. Thanks again.

Lol its happened to me so many times that I end up doing it now on purpose just to clean the phone 100% before flashing a new ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts