Flash to stock slot?

Search This thread

Broadley1

Apr 12, 2012
Guys I'm running out of room on internal storage and was thinking about flashing on stock slot but don't wanna f anything up. Give me a basic walk through on how to flash to stock slot?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chrisbass

Jun 19, 2011
Norwich
www.pinchingmypalm.com
Just make a backup of your stock slot, wipe it, then flash whichever ROM you'd like to in that spot. I've never messed with other slots, have always just wiped stock and flashed there. Never had any problems. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Broadley1

Broadley1

Apr 12, 2012
Just make a backup of your stock slot, wipe it, then flash whichever ROM you'd like to in that spot. I've never messed with other slots, have always just wiped stock and flashed there. Never had any problems. Hope this helps

That's what I thought but wasn't sure

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

PhantomGhost

Dec 31, 2010
Yup, same here, I always use stock. As long as you make a nandroid and just back it up on your SD card or PC, you are fine. If you ever royally screw up, you can always go back to your nandroid.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.