Pull down and framework background info???

Search This thread

JoHnNYBlaZE716

Dec 31, 2013
Buffalo
Hello everyone, I have recently been attempting to do some minor theming and I can't seem to understand the sizing of the images. I was told it was supposed to be 720×1280 but with some images it just doesn't seem to work. I've also noticed with some zips I've downloaded that sizes were different then the one I mentioned. Can someone please explain to me the proper sizing of each?? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bigpappags3

May 19, 2013
Dalla/Ft.Worth
Hello everyone, I have recently been attempting to do some minor theming and I can't seem to understand the sizing of the images. I was told it was supposed to be 720×1280 but with some images it just doesn't seem to work. I've also noticed with some zips I've downloaded that sizes were different then the one I mentioned. Can someone please explain to me the proper sizing of each?? Thanks in advance!

The proper sizing is 720x1280. Also make sure it's in png format and that you name it the same as is in the rom. In some cases such as moar I believe the size is 1020x1280 so as to work properly in landscape mode. Also depending on which rom your trying to add a pd image to it may not be supported. ..it's a mod that has to be added. Hope this helps some.

http://i.imgur.com/qrByUGN.jpg

JoHnNYBlaZE716

Dec 31, 2013
Buffalo
I am currently running wicked project X, I'm pretty sure changing the pd and fw bg is supported on this rom. Thanks for all your help I appreciate it.

JoHnNYBlaZE716

Dec 31, 2013
Buffalo
I was also wondering if someone could help me out with theming a keyboard? A Samsung note 3 keyboard to be specific? I just want to add some color to it. To be honest I don't know nothing about this. I've attempted to read some of the how to guides but I guess I'm to much of a book to understand them. All help is much appreciated!

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
I am currently running wicked project X, I'm pretty sure changing the pd and fw bg is supported on this rom. Thanks for all your help I appreciate it.

You can actually use the MOAR method tdunham made a post about it in the thread. I'm gonna find it and link it in post #3 of the OP.

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Reactions: JoHnNYBlaZE716

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The proper sizing is 720x1280. Also make sure it's in png format and that you name it the same as is in the rom. In some cases such as moar I believe the size is 1020x1280 so as to work properly in landscape mode. Also depending on which rom your trying to add a pd image to it may not be supported. ..it's a mod that has to be added. Hope this helps some.

http://i.imgur.com/qrByUGN.jpg

You can actually use the MOAR method tdunham made a post about it in the thread. I'm gonna find it and link it in post #3 of the OP.

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png