Say something about the PERSON above YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kirmada

Nov 11, 2011
the person above as i know is a wonderful being ;) handles hot situations in the forums with love and affection, and i love her signature pic ,meaningful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is for fun, we will see how deep we knew each other here in X8 Family.
    Let's forget our device for a while, lets us know each other better for a best harmonious relationship with each other.

Rules:

1. You can thank, appreciate a person. Speak freely but not offensively.
    2. You can be frank to a person but don't degrade him.
    3. If you are confronting a person, please choose your words, so that he/she will not be offended rather than he/she will realize about what people says about him/her.

THOU SHALL NOT HAVE FIGHTING, FLAMING AND DEGRADING EACH OTHER HERE.
    Three days ago :D I applied few months ago. I'm still waiting for my assignment ;-)

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

Tomek hes a very nice person I shared real life stories with him over IRC and its cool to meet this people an elite Unrecognized Developer as he describe himself and whoa look at him now a forum police :) Just please dont arrest me will ya? hihi. Would I past the requirement as well if I apply to be a police?

Very helpful person... :cool:
    A one silent person who seldom post yet proved to be helpful? Dont slap me please. hihi :*

Thanks guys... now about you!

IrishStuff, you are a great helper too in the forums. Have a nice life as you soon will be leaving the forums.

Eagleeyetom, thanks for your undying support for updating GDX. That applies to you too, B.Jay!

Velnens, I dont really not much about you as I never chat with you before. But, thanks for calling me a cool guy!

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk

Lucas my dear, first I was a bit wondering about why you collect "thanks" but hey you deserved that as you proved to use you really are a CONTRIBUTOR. :)

I know you in some ways.
    We talked on textplus and on the Minebuilder forums!
    Also, your like a hardcore X8 user. You've been here since like Early 2011!

Irish what can I say about you. Oh well just please dont do my advice lately.
    Im assuming your planning to buy new phone? but please do visit us still if you got time :)

woah! when did you become a moderator ;)

Irishstuff09: very helpful, is a very good freind :)

wilbso I also see his seldom post but I know some secrets you guys must be helping other secretly..crossfingered.. :)
    The person above me will be a big developer in the future. :D

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
    The person above me is obsessed with the goddamn title rc

^Active and helpful member! :)
    sentrax123 - gud complementing skills ;)
    chris95x8 - the way he say mite sound rude,but he really means to say to juniors to read before posting and to use search button ;)
    irishstuff09 - helpful to anyone (the way i see ) and soon he's gonna get an xperia play and still be on x8 forums
    lucastan96 - creates helpful threads to help newcomers
    sorry to go off rules,but jus cudn't stop ;)
    love ya'll :D brothazzz