[Q] How to return to stock?

Search This thread

nigerson

Sep 13, 2011
Ok, im using a king rooted GN3 with exposed framework. What would be the steps to go about restoring my device to stock. After I am done with this how do I check my knox counter?

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Ok, im using a king rooted GN3 with exposed framework. What would be the steps to go about restoring my device to stock. After I am done with this how do I check my knox counter?

Are you wanting to wipe completely and restore to stock? If so you can use kies and perform a firmware upgrade. It will wipe and set the phone up with the latest software for your device.

If you just want to unroot then in Supersu open the menu and select "Full Unroot"

To check knox counter HOLD ALL THREE volume down, center home, and power button.

Reactions: PatienceWithin

nigerson

Sep 13, 2011
Are you wanting to wipe completely and restore to stock? If so you can use kies and perform a firmware upgrade. It will wipe and set the phone up with the latest software for your device.

If you just want to unroot then in Supersu open the menu and select "Full Unroot"

To check knox counter HOLD ALL THREE volume down, center home, and power button.

Thanks for the info, THANK GOD KNOX COUNTER IS 0X0

Zenoah

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles

How can i check knox counter if i deleted knox from my phone?

madlag

Jan 26, 2014
Mocksville
So even if on latest firmware and you do Kies firmware upgrade option it will return you to stock??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

iteam

Jul 21, 2008
BOSTON
I'd like to know how the kies method works as when I try to check for firmware on my note 3 it says AT&T firmware doesn't support this method of upgrading. I plug in my note 10.1 2014 and kies works fine....

madlag

Jan 26, 2014
Mocksville
I'd like to know how the kies method works as when I try to check for firmware on my note 3 it says AT&T firmware doesn't support this method of upgrading. I plug in my note 10.1 2014 and kies works fine....

So I downloaded the stock N900AUCUBMI9_OneClickBin.exe for ODIN. Can you use odin to flash the phone back to this firmware? If so, will it trip KNOX?

Also just noticed someone posted this guide for how to do it:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2559715

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.