Help Me, Battery Problem ! note 2

Search This thread

kartikey07

Jun 13, 2014
noida
Hi to all, i have been using note 2 (not rooted) for past 1 year and i'm happy about it. But recently i have faced an unexceptional problem , a few days back i was testing google camera app, i was testing different modes for example panaroma mode and when my cell was processing the image it's screen suddenly went black and it started booting up, i was amazed but then i thought it must have been some issue with the software But my phone got stuck on the booting loop, as soon as the samsung logo appears it starts the whole booting procedure again. i tried different things but nothing helped.( i have two batteries) so i replaced the one which i was using during that session with the other one and now this time my phone booted up properly, then i charged the culprit battery in external note 2 charging kit ,normally it takes 3 hours but this time it took 6 hours for the complete charging ,when i again tried with the culprit battery my phone got stuck again in the boot loop since that day i have been trying to boot my phone with that battery but nothing has helped .. while my phone is working and booting properly on the spare battery so kindly help whats wrong with the battery.

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
Lately many batteries malfunction activities been going on. It's strange. It seems like something (software) is bugging the batteries or simply just the old ones dying. ..There is nothing one can do when the battery is out.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Reactions: kartikey07

verny94

May 30, 2014
Kladno
www.instagram.com
Hi to all, i have been using note 2 (not rooted) for past 1 year and i'm happy about it. But recently i have faced an unexceptional problem , a few days back i was testing google camera app, i was testing different modes for example panaroma mode and when my cell was processing the image it's screen suddenly went black and it started booting up, i was amazed but then i thought it must have been some issue with the software But my phone got stuck on the booting loop, as soon as the samsung logo appears it starts the whole booting procedure again. i tried different things but nothing helped.( i have two batteries) so i replaced the one which i was using during that session with the other one and now this time my phone booted up properly, then i charged the culprit battery in external note 2 charging kit ,normally it takes 3 hours but this time it took 6 hours for the complete charging ,when i again tried with the culprit battery my phone got stuck again in the boot loop since that day i have been trying to boot my phone with that battery but nothing has helped .. while my phone is working and booting properly on the spare battery so kindly help whats wrong with the battery.

Do a hard reset. It´s help us find that is HW of SW problem ;)

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore

Had that issue with my other battery. It's probably a battery fault. You can throw (or recycle :D) it now.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

Reactions: kartikey07

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
On the Sony PSP there was a nice app which was reading the information from your battery. Simple info but it was helpful for creating Pandora. Is there no app on android which could do this from recovery? Someone who have his battery bugged could try to read that information and check why could those problems occur.

Edit : now I remember, to create the so called Pandora battery to the battery eprom has be written serial number ffffffff and after that you can't use your battery anymore in normal mode. It just didn't boot.

Or maybe those batteries just dying.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lately many batteries malfunction activities been going on. It's strange. It seems like something (software) is bugging the batteries or simply just the old ones dying. ..There is nothing one can do when the battery is out.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Had that issue with my other battery. It's probably a battery fault. You can throw (or recycle :D) it now.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
    Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!