Spigen glas.tr slim OR iLoome Screenmate 9H

Search This thread

snapper11

Jun 13, 2014
I'm sure the pros and cons were mentioned somewhere on this forum but couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for as there are hundreds of pages of comments. I'm undecided between Spigen glas.tr slim & iLoome screenmate 9H for the note 3 and would like some input on which would be the best bet. They both seem equivalent as far as what they offer but would like to know from those who actually have used them. I've looked at Amazon reviews and still couldn't make my mind up. I plan on using one of these with the Otterbox Commuter.

My main concern is that it be truly bubble free so no bubbles form months down the line and no adhesion issues. From Amazon reviews I've seen people mention that after a few months bubbles had formed. If anyone has used these for a few months, do you have any bubbles and what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

dragonsamus

I've got the iloome and there are no bubbles. I've never used the other one but can recommend this one. It wasn't too hard to install. You kind of have one shot at it. I found a video on YouTube where the guy places the glass on top first then puts blue tape on one side. So its like a door. Then he lifts the glass up, peels the plastic and drops it straight onto the screen. That's the method I used and it worked out perfectly. Once you do that just start pushing from the middle out to get rid of all the air.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Muscleduck

Jun 9, 2012
Gent
I've had my SPIGEN for about 6 months now with zero issues. I never has bubbles and nor do I have any now. It can withstand some abuse too. I dropped my phone on a gravel driveway, straight on the glass. Didn't move a hair.

Btw, using it in combination with an Otterbox commuter.

Last edited:

noobmaster

Mar 2, 2012
Been using iloome glass for 7 month now. No scratch, no crack, no bubbles. Still clear and vibrant as I first got it. Totally recommend their screen protectors.

This is my experience about the support spigen after only 4 months that I have appeared these, see photo, conclusions to you.
and to think that I paid $ 36.

Attachments

• 2014.jpg
    2014.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 238
  • spigen.JPG
    spigen.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Reactions: Snarksneeze

lvnatic

Dec 5, 2010
Iasi
Maybe off topic, but their neo hybrid case is a complete crap. Outrageously expensive and poor to medium quality. Not necessarily a bad brand, just too expensive for the quality they offer. IMO spigen products are NOT worth the money.

mexiking713

Sep 2, 2010
Houston, TX
Maybe off topic, but their neo hybrid case is a complete crap. Outrageously expensive and poor to medium quality. Not necessarily a bad brand, just too expensive for the quality they offer. IMO spigen products are NOT worth the money.
I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and im happy with it. I only use it in the weekends because I need more protection when at work. I bought it for $20 from Amazon but I would not pay more than that for it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note S5

DrawnToLife

Jun 2, 2013
Toronto
Do they extend up to the edge of the screen? Because there are some cases that overlaps a TINY portion of the screen like caseology

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

My iloome didn't. Also, I don't know about Spigen, but my experience with iloome support has been amazing. Not sure how much I can say, but I am seriously impressed by how supportive they were when I contacted them numerous times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my experience about the support spigen after only 4 months that I have appeared these, see photo, conclusions to you.
    and to think that I paid $ 36.