Kit Kat 10.1

Search This thread

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
Well we still have no kk for the tab 3 10.1. This is the last Samsung tablet that I will buy. Can't get kk can't get a custom rom this is bull. Next will be a nexus we got screwed on this one will not happen again.

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Well we still have no kk for the tab 3 10.1. This is the last Samsung tablet that I will buy. Can't get kk can't get a custom rom this is bull. Next will be a nexus we got screwed on this one will not happen again.

Kitkat is already released for tab 3 10.1 . See in the android development section . You will find everything there .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
It was released for the non wifi ones. I have already looked in development they got nothing but a couple of stock roms that are no good. I have tried them. I am talking about roms like cm based roms. They have nothing

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Kk from Samsung is not out for tab 3 10.1 wifi

Hahhahahahah.......very funny..Bro, go to sammobile.com and go to firmware section & type P5210 and you will see that Canada has recieved kitkat . Download firmware(1.3gb) and flash via odin. And about cm , cm11 4.4.4 is released . But It has some bugs and it cannot be used as a daily driver atleast for now!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
Never mind completely over ya head. Thanks I know you all where trying to be helpful. But I was talking about kk that Samsung sends to my device not a Canadian version. I have had this for a year and there is not one stable rom. I want the kk that belongs on the tablet. Like I said nexus next time. I guess the wifi American one will be the last one. Lol

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
I am happy to see kk geting close. And even happier to have a group of friends that are giving 200% time to provide us what Samsung/Intel should have.

Never the less It is true Samsung and f@#$%Ing Intel garbage had screw us all by no releasing a full Open Source than can be use to create CianogenMod or aosp. To make it worst Googles and Samsung new policies while implementing new updates is geting to a untolerated limit!

I too think this is the last device I purchase without first waiting for others report. Samsung lost my thrust.

Reactions: jason504

takerstone

Jun 14, 2014
I can't really see your point. As you know,the stock roms are bloated,slow and sometimes more unstable than the modded ones. As for the release for Kit Kat - Samsung seems to not really care for it's older devices,seeing how many more tabs they produced. Kinda strange to go out with a new version with the product every next year. To be honest, I think they should at least expand the lifespan of these tablets, It's not like they are really cheap or something. As for the hardware part of things,I think you should know that the 10.1 version is actually really different compared to the other two Galaxy Tab 3s, thus either making the release process slower since there are newer models on which they focus more. We should all be thankful that there are ambitious developers here and I'd even like to thank all of them for their hard work. For now - you should stick and help for the development rather than just wait. I hope I don't sound insulting or anything. I think that any help (bug reports,etc) would be appreciated. :p

Reactions: jason504

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Never mind completely over ya head. Thanks I know you all where trying to be helpful. But I was talking about kk that Samsung sends to my device not a Canadian version. I have had this for a year and there is not one stable rom. I want the kk that belongs on the tablet. Like I said nexus next time. I guess the wifi American one will be the last one. Lol

Oh bro I am also talking about that only . See, there are different regions of every tablet. You must not be living in Canada. This tab has got 4.4 kk but In canada & not In your country. So , you will not be able to download kk by going to software update . You will have to download it from sammobile & flash it manually via odin . Please ubderstand this. I and a lot of other people are running Kitkat .

thunder141

Sep 21, 2010
And additionally it is a very easy process to install the Canada version with Odin.
I am from Germany, have installed the Rom and so far no problems.
But for my opinion not a lot of differences to the former Rom.

Gesendet von meinem K00F mit Tapatalk

M

moonbutt74

on versions

@jason504

i believe any version will contain the same language support set, also version specificity only comes into play
with respect to cellular/gsm variants. for wifi only models it really doesn't matter. else there are still "after market"
methods for sorting out issues.

m

alvio

Jul 6, 2010
Xiaomi 12 Pro
correct me if I'm wrong

Hahhahahahah.......very funny..Bro, go to sammobile.com and go to firmware section & type P5210 and you will see that Canada has recieved kitkat . Download firmware(1.3gb) and flash via odin. And about cm , cm11 4.4.4 is released . But It has some bugs and it cannot be used as a daily driver atleast for now!!!!!!!

I do not see option to use ART instead of Dalvik:confused:

Do you know if thet's possible for the GT-P5210? or any possible workaround to do this?

Thanks!

M

moonbutt74

I do not see option to use ART instead of Dalvik:confused:

Do you know if thet's possible for the GT-P5210? or any possible workaround to do this?

Thanks!

i don't believe it exist as an option on the touchwiz rom, however on the cm11 test it is very crashy.

m

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
I can't really see your point. As you know,the stock roms are bloated,slow and sometimes more unstable than the modded ones. As for the release for Kit Kat - Samsung seems to not really care for it's older devices,seeing how many more tabs they produced. Kinda strange to go out with a new version with the product every next year. To be honest, I think they should at least expand the lifespan of these tablets, It's not like they are really cheap or something. As for the hardware part of things,I think you should know that the 10.1 version is actually really different compared to the other two Galaxy Tab 3s, thus either making the release process slower since there are newer models on which they focus more. We should all be thankful that there are ambitious developers here and I'd even like to thank all of them for their hard work. For now - you should stick and help for the development rather than just wait. I hope I don't sound insulting or anything. I think that any help (bug reports,etc) would be appreciated. :p
When I got this tablet I thought Yes since I have been flashing roms on my phone for years here is something else I can flash roms on and have fun. Boy I was wrong I know they have a couple of stock roms but they ran worse than my stock rom. So I unrooted and said I will wait for Samsung to update my tablet to kk. I have been waiting and waiting it's just a big let down. But you live and learn my phone is faster than my tablet so basically all I use my tablet for is chrome cast. To be honest with you I don't even know if I will get another tablet for what. It's easier to just grab my phone. That's why I love big phones.

bmatney

Jul 23, 2013
Bella Vista
Just curious, I understand going back to stock, but why unroot? How can you stand all that bloatware?

Sent from my Atrix HD using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Kitkat is already released for tab 3 10.1 . See in the android development section . You will find everything there .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Kk from Samsung is not out for tab 3 10.1 wifi

Oh bro I am also talking about that only . See, there are different regions of every tablet. You must not be living in Canada. This tab has got 4.4 kk but In canada & not In your country. So , you will not be able to download kk by going to software update . You will have to download it from sammobile & flash it manually via odin . Please ubderstand this. I and a lot of other people are running Kitkat .

I am happy to see kk geting close. And even happier to have a group of friends that are giving 200% time to provide us what Samsung/Intel should have.

Never the less It is true Samsung and f@#$%Ing Intel garbage had screw us all by no releasing a full Open Source than can be use to create CianogenMod or aosp. To make it worst Googles and Samsung new policies while implementing new updates is geting to a untolerated limit!

I too think this is the last device I purchase without first waiting for others report. Samsung lost my thrust.