DQiB

hihi xD
cool just see something that is also 13:D
but 16 Days and im 14 :(

CoreWolf

Oct 2, 2010
Pyongyang
And I'm 15 :cool:
Btw here's a announcement: in a week the lemmingROM for the gio will be released!
Overview:
-CM7.2 compiled with phiexz device profile
-lemmingkernel: Precise overclocking with many gouverneurs
-Lemmingsettings, nicer looking settings ;D

Reactions: iok1

iok1

Feb 24, 2012
Helsingborg
At least we have a young community who is into Android development.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus (not really, just my gio with ics)

Thatgrass

Jan 14, 2012
XDA-Developers
Yeah, parents :p. They gave me a price tag for what i could get for christmas so i googled up a lot of phones until i decided i wanted the gio. So lucky, i was planning on getting a mini....

My sister has a mini, it sooo beautiful especialy the hardware buttons, and there are so many roms for it. *cough, cough*

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi :)
    Just set up this thread to let ppl take a LITTLE break from the roms and stuff , and chat a litte bit about out lives, our age and stuff or how we think of android or your experience of android :)
    Sent from the GUN in my pants:)
    Wow, first person out of asia !
    Yeah man, seeing so many people with android just refusing to learn smmth abt android, although their phones can be as good as sgs II just makes me feel indigant n jealous, lol

Sent from the GUN in my pants:)
    Hey guys! Good news. My bricked phone is back to life! :D Thanks to Samsung customer service. I don't know how they managed to do that. It was literally dead. I'm so happy I can use it again I really LOVE this phone!

Anyway, I'm gonna ask a couple of question before I mess up with it again.
    First, they've installed Gingerbread on it. I'm going to back up this ROM in case I need it in the future. How can I do this? I read I should use Nandroid Backup for that right?

Second, as I've said in my last post, after installing GioPro (before bricking the phone) recovery menu was gone! (I upgraded from stock froyo to GioPro v1.4) what would have possibly gone wrong in the process? I mean other users had access to recovery menu while I didn't. I need recovery menu for installing other languages so having it is a must for me.

And finally, I'm going to install Cyanogenmod ROM, initially I wanted to use Particle but it seems there are some issues with wifi connectivity. Generally it seems to be very stable by now. Any suggestions/advice before I start flashing?!
    Thanks!

For the giopro prob, I tink maybe u shud try 1.2/1.3 den upgrade to 1.4. When I download 1.3 last time it was okay. U shud try cm7.2 , really stable and good, and s2e FINALLY working now. U can just install from stock, BUT u shud ask more people as I'm not a pro :)

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA Premium App
    I think I like our forum mod a lot :D the quote "the andyharney solution, ban both, open beer, problem solved" :cool: very cool huahahahaha exactly what I do to my staff when they give me problem :D

fantastic stuff @ maclaw's cm9 thread, like it so much it makes me feel that reading the whole zeppelinrox V6 600+ pages thread kinda worth it :D

keep it up keep it up :D:D:D

Thanks, I didn't realise I had a small fan club ;)
    I try to be fair in all cases, and like to think I was approachable.
    And I'm 15 :cool:
    Btw here's a announcement: in a week the lemmingROM for the gio will be released!
    Overview:
    -CM7.2 compiled with phiexz device profile
    -lemmingkernel: Precise overclocking with many gouverneurs
    -Lemmingsettings, nicer looking settings ;D